finally got it home

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
After a while in the making we took Sunday to finally move some projects around. Pop's '54 Ford and my nephew's Cordoba came to my shop to tinker on, but this came home to my place:

View attachment 008.JPG

View attachment 009.JPG

View attachment 011.JPG

She's not pretty now, but a little clean up and some sheetmetal that wasn't available when Pop started the project ages ago and the body can be back in shape in short order.

Nice!!!!!!! Keep us posted as the project progresses.....

You may also want to check out w w w dot cuda-challenger dot com. All ebody stuff

Between that site and FABO, I dont know what I would do for finding out info and getting help with my Mopar!

I juststarted collecting metal for my '73 4spd Cuda. Similar condition. I'll not give it up!

Nice project.. and like you say, stuff is now available that wasn't before. Makes waiting it out more than worthwhile.

Grant

Thanks, folks. Details on the car can be read at: http://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3655

I'm was psyched on Sunday when she came off the roll back and onto the casters. It's been a long time in coming to get her home with me trying to figure out how to get her towed here. Ran into a buddy I haven't seen in years who drives for a local tow company and has access to his rollback on the side. A little extra pocket money can go a long way in this economy.

Should have seen some of the looks we were getting when we were driving through Watkins Glen - crowded with out of state tourists - with it up on the deck. (Makes me wonder how many folks could ID it correctly.) Even in the shape it's in a lot of folks stopped on the sidewalks to watch us go by.

That's beyond my bodywork talent but certainly is right up your alley. I've seen your work and it's impressive. I can't wait to see it finished.

Congratulations :colors: When I see a 70 to 74 model "cuda I tear up almost :pale:
or if my two sons see one they say the same old thing :mrgreen: WHY DID DAD SELL THE 3 HE HAD.
I am happy for ya Bud, I know you can and will have it back on the road looking and running great again :rock::rock:

-
Back