Finally have some new pictures to show all- Red is home!

-
That car looks excellent!!
Thanks you Sir- and all. Will post more this week as I start up on it. . .
. . .and took a shot on the insulation sold by Mike and Kelly Harbour called EZ Cool, so will let all know how that goes in. Looks pretty impressive from the website and here.

Mike

Wow!! another great build going on here, congratulations looking Very Nize=P~=P~

Me red with jealousy! Have the whole job ahead of me on my fish. I am also gonna paint a redish color.

If you don't mind, how much did the bodywork and the painting cost?

That turned out fantastic! Really love the ghost strip as well. Body looks crisp. Gonna be fun to assemble on that.

Grant

Kind of intimidating to think I will be doing that with my fish. y biggest fear is that it doesn't get put back together. Thanks for the grill tip redfish.

Kind of intimidating to think I will be doing that with my fish. y biggest fear is that it doesn't get put back together. Thanks for the grill tip redfish.

I know what you mean Airwoofer- it took two days to tear it down to a shell for blasting and hauling it off to body and paint. . .and now practically each piece I have needs work to hang back on this body. . .time and money.

Me, dithering around cleaning the garage and planning step 1, 2, 3 around said time and money. . .will keep you all informed.

Thanks for all the kind words and support of all here- glad I found all of you back when.

M.

PS: Airwoofer, this is what I had to work with to start- these are the threads on here:

Getting Closer to the Start- '67 Barracuda "Before" shots. . .

Getting closer and closer to the Finish!

Another little tidbit about the 67 and others ... You can't just hit the lock button and close the doors like most cars. This models lock design requires closing the door first and keying the door locked. If you would like to change that you'll need to remove the latch assemblies from the doors. Then simply hacksaw the lock blocking finger out of it. Pics and/or more details if needed.
Happy moparing

-
Back