Finally joined this site...

-
Welcome to FABO, and as the others have said, Thank You and your family for your service to our great country!! You have a beautiful family and although our country asks you to be far from each other, I pray that you will be reunited again soon, and that you will remain safe and sound!! Congrats on the purchase of your car, it sure looks nice. Posting pictures is as easy as clicking on the "Go Advanced" prompt right below the reply area, then clicking on the paperclip for the browse function and paging up your pics. Post some up when you can, after you get the little one off to bed that is!! She sure is a cutie and she needs all the extra love and time you can offer right now when Mom's away!! Give her a big hug and kiss from your new friends here, and stay safe!!! Geof and Nella

Welcome to FABO, and as the others have said, Thank You and your family for your service to our great country!! You have a beautiful family and although our country asks you to be far from each other, I pray that you will be reunited again soon, and that you will remain safe and sound!! Congrats on the purchase of your car, it sure looks nice. Posting pictures is as easy as clicking on the "Go Advanced" prompt right below the reply area, then clicking on the paperclip for the browse function and paging up your pics. Post some up when you can, after you get the little one off to bed that is!! She sure is a cutie and she needs all the extra love and time you can offer right now when Mom's away!! Give her a big hug and kiss from your new friends here, and stay safe!!! Geof and Nella

Thanks for the kind words! She should be home next month, near the end of the month. I'm SO excited, and anxious. Skype just isn't cutting it anymore! Trust me, I'm doing my best with my daughter. I love her to death, she just stresses me out sometimes. But, she IS only 2, so it's easy for me to keep my cool. She keeps me entertained, that's for sure! Here is the link to my "here's my old pile of steel" post with pictures of my project (which will be my daily driver once she comes back from her deployment and takes the 2011 4runner back!). http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=158193

Buffoni, I like your idea, I have a moving van comming today!! LOL! Now where is this town?

-
Back