Finally made a wheel Selection!

-

nasty69

Reaction score
So the minitubs are slowly drawing to a close, and i order my wheels wednesday from american muscle. Like all other pro touring enthusiasts, id love a set of forgeline,boze, ccw's. but like in reality with a young family, mortgage, kids, etc etc..I decided to roll with the staggered gray bullitts. also skimped on big money wheels so i can have some dough left for suspension, and im thinking of a keisler 5 speed swap. although ive heard mixed reviews about their " perfect fit " kits. ill post pics when i can as ill be leaving town tomorrow. wheels will be in next week.I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe thanks giving and ill keep yall posted..

Attachments

• lrs-1007tba_2169.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 340
Got the wheels in today, not sure if you can go much wider than a 315 in the rear without trimming inner quarter. Very pleased with fit and finish . For now ill just paint the fronts the same color to match while I start rounding up suspension pieces. Tell me what you guys think so far...Oh yea pictures suck because im currently using an Obamaphone...

Attachments

• wheels1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 232
  • Wheels2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 243
  • wheels3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 232
Very nice choice you made, and thank you we did have a great thanksgiving
Digging the color of your 69 with the wheels, well dun :cheers:

No speedo cable right now,judge mills: i bought just the rear tires and wheels with 4 center caps for 760 shipping is free.you can buy a staggered set of 4 for 1200. Highly recommend americanmuscle.com

Thanks memike,i was told to go with this combo while building the car, wish i woulda listended. Thanks!!!

-
Back