finally ordered

-

highflyer

Reaction score
i finally ordered my exhaust from tti..im going to use welded mufflers from dynamax..im looking to buy 17219..where th best place to order from..tx..j

expensive aint it? think ya can only get it from tti themselves....maybe mancini racing...but those dicks at tti dont offer any sort of price deal or anything. i talked to them at the car show today, (spring fling) man i have to say it again like i do everytime i go to the spring fling show and visit their booth..they are dicks, like they have the best product in the world. LOL.

VVVVEEEEERRRRYYYY EXPENSIVE..Im using them cause its said they have the best fit..less trouble...but they charge top dollar ..i think i can save on the mufflers.you went down there huh...huge .and hot..?..j

VVVVEEEEERRRRYYYY EXPENSIVE..Im using them cause its said they have the best fit..less trouble...but they charge top dollar ..i think i can save on the mufflers.you went down there huh...huge .and hot..?..j

yea. nice show. saturday was real big. hot as well. sunday, like half the size, and much cooler. i was happy, got some parts, had a great time. im going again. :)

-
Back