Finally Pics!! 2013 Inland Mopars "Mopars In May At CSDR"

-
...in post 9 that old wagon
What is it ? not an amc I don't think.. Cool looking old driver :cheers:

Mike, it's a Studebaker Lark station wagon. Not sure of the year, but I'll be able to tell you next week after I get the day-of-show registration forms next weekend to update my mailing list for our 2014 car show.

Thanks for the pic's Ken. I love how my Ramcharger kept jumping in the shot on the entry pictures. Great show,great turnout looking forward to next year.

Mike, it's a Studebaker Lark station wagon. Not sure of the year, but I'll be able to tell you next week after I get the day-of-show registration forms next weekend to update my mailing list for our 2014 car show.

I should have known it was a Stud :cheers: memikie likie :cheers: and thank you I would like to know the year model Ken :sign7:

Hi Mike

The wagon in post 9 is a 1963 Studebaker Lark Wagonaire. The whole roof over the rear cargo compartment slides forward. I had one in High School in 1973 and 74. They made a fun surf wagon with the boards hangin out the back! Lots of good times in that car. :glasses7:

Hi Mike

The wagon in post 9 is a 1963 Studebaker Lark Wagonaire. The whole roof over the rear cargo compartment slides forward. I had one in High School in 1973 and 74. They made a fun surf wagon with the boards hangin out the back! Lots of good times in that car. :glasses7:

Slides forward :glasses7: wow just way to cool, thank you :glasses7:

Wow! That was a great looking show. There are more than a few that I would like to have in my garage! Thanks for taking the time to post all those pics. I really enjoyed them.

Ken, just a quickie to let you know I finally got some very long-overdue website updates done today (uhhhhh, about 10 hours' worth ughhhhh [I need a shoulder rub LOL]) and got some stuff about the show on there. It's near the bottom of my home page. Hopefully your FANTASTIC new website will get some more well-deserved attention. :-D

Ken, just a quickie to let you know I finally got some very long-overdue website updates done today (uhhhhh, about 10 hours' worth ughhhhh [I need a shoulder rub LOL]) and got some stuff about the show on there. It's near the bottom of my home page. Hopefully your FANTASTIC new website will get some more well-deserved attention. :-D

Thanks Leeana! And thanks again for all of your support. At our club meeting today our car show chairman confirmed there's a show t-shirt on it's way to you. Unfortunately he didn't send one for Billy too - sorry. We had very few show shirts left over (which made our club Treasurer very happy) - I checked and nothing in Billy's size unless he wants a 3XL long sleeve. Maybe you could wear it at the same time!

On its way for sure, as in it's already here!!! The artwork is stunning Ken -- I'm not one bit surprised they sold out quickly. Billy's a big guy but a 3XL is overdoing it a bit even for him.

If it turns out there's an extra leftover 3XL or otherwise, I'll definitely buy one ... and get it framed. This is the first time PSC's logo has ever appeared on somebody else's print media so it's a little milestone. :-D

Check out these beautiful shirts!

View attachment 004.jpg

View attachment 008.jpg

View attachment 007.jpg

Yayyyyy there it IS!!! :-D

View attachment 005.jpg

View attachment 006.jpg

View attachment 010.jpg

As in prior years, it's my pleasure to help out with the show in any way I can. Thanks to you, Mike K., the t-shirt artist, and the rest of the Inland Mopars Club -- outstanding event by the looks of it, and a job VERY well done! :-D Thanks for thinking of me with the shirt ...... that was beyond awesome!!!

If it turns out there's an extra leftover 3XL or otherwise, I'll definitely buy one ... and get it framed. :-D

Check out these beautiful shirts!

As in prior years, it's my pleasure to help out with the show in any way I can. Thanks to you, Mike K., the t-shirt artist, and the rest of the Inland Mopars Club -- outstanding event by the looks of it, and a job VERY well done! :-D Thanks for thinking of me with the shirt ...... that was beyond awesome!!!

Thanks for the kind words! Since you want a shirt to frame, how about one of the smaller sizes? Probably easier to frame since you won't have to find room for all the extra material and long sleeves of the remaining 3XL.
Let me know and I'll get one on the way to you as soon as I can get my hands on a leftover shirt.
BTW, the '66 Satellite convertible was the "Best of Show" winner from our 12th annual show; when we gave the owner his award at that show he told us he'd won the "Under Construction" class award at one of our previous car shows with the same car. The '37 Plymouth and the gold Satellite shown on the shirt are owned by Inland Mopars club members and were chosen by blind draw for this years show shirt.

And for any other FABO members that may like a shirt, our screenprinter can do a reprint but must have a total minimum of 12 shirts. The 12 can be a mix of different sizes so if we get at least 12 FABO members that would like 1 shirt each - or any other mix that totals 12 shirts - we'll get a new batch run.
Don't know the price yet but I'll get one posted ASAP, and it will include mailing cost.
PM me to let me know.

If you can get more printed up Ken, you can count me in for an XL for Billy too (in addition to the to-be-framed one). I put a little album on my and the shop's Fan Pages today on FaceBook so now's a good time to strike while the iron's hot -- I'll see if I can drum you up some more pre-orders. From the morning's feedback comments about the artwork, they were all very favorable; I assume tonight's check in will be the same. :-D

-
Back