Finally posting some pics

-

eds72demon

Reaction score
Hey everyone- joined about 6 weeks ago- finally I'm putting up some pics of my 72 Demon 340 4 spd. Don't have any digital pics from when I purchased it in 2000- took it apart 6-7 yrs. ago personal issues kept me away for a while, but I am really getting back into assembling what I have and took these pics about 3 weeks ago.

Hope you all can give me any help I may need along the way, memory isn't as sharp as 7 yrs. ago and I may need some help identifying some of the odds and ends.

Thanks- Ed

eds 142.jpg

eds 143.jpg

eds 144.jpg

eds 148.jpg

eds 150.jpg

Well it's about time you got some pics up. LOL

Nice looking car good luck on the build. What are your plans for it?

Thanks for the nice words -I want to keep it as original as possible with minor engine upgrades. My first instinct was to paint it plum crazy (always loved that color) but better thoughts prevailed and I kept it the orig. Lt. gunmetal, even though not the flashiest color, it still came out nice.

I like the decision to keep it the gunmetal. The understated colors have always been some of my favorites.

Looks like a clean project. Enjoy it!

Original the best .... NOT very many that color though ... Any pictures w?ith stripes yet

Yeah Ed. I mean, it's your car to do with as you please, but the current color looks real good! Looks kinda classy. Thanks for the pictures!

Looks great! I like that color. Mike

got the dash and wiring harness all done- few cuts here and there-my arms not meant to fit in such tight places- Anyway- thanks to all those who have helped me along the way- hope to have rest of interior done by next weekend- Ed

-
Back