finally took that ride...

-

1969dodgedartgt

Reaction score
well I wanted to test my gas consumption of my semi-new four brl so I finally took the cruse up highway 1 from Santa Cruz to San Fran which i've been wishing to take for some time....

I'm proud of my gal she managed just over 16 mpg on the trip, hills and all, much better than the just below 10 mpg I had gotten on last two fill ups. :wack:

Really gotta get a working radio in her....

whats the longest or most desired cruse you've ever taken?

Attachments

• IMG_3077.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3078.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3079.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 146
well I wanted to test my gas consumption of my semi-new four brl so I finally took the cruse up highway 1 from Santa Cruz to San Fran which i've been wishing to take for some time....

I'm proud of my gal she managed just over 16 mpg on the trip, hills and all, much better than the just below 10 mpg I had gotten on last two fill ups. :wack:

Really gotta get a working radio in her....

Top speed on the autobahn (car topped out at 208.9 mph).

What car?

And remember

:worthles:

Did this run in a 911 with the owner in the passenger seat. He kept telling to "go, go, GO!!!!" plus at 200+ you're not taking pictures of anything because crash/death is just a breath away (I did the run at night, with little to no traffic).

Longest in my MoPar?

'79 Dodge Magnum w/a 360 625-4bbl/904/2.76 gears, 235/60/15 vacuum advance distrib (No lean burn) triggered by a MSD. Exhaust manifolds and dual exhaust (Twin cats)

20 mpg's down to Atlanta Ga. from Long Island New York.

Wanna do a cross country. I do not care which MoPar I take. Maybe the Cuda (73-4spd) when I'm done.

-
Back