finally!windsheild washers on my car!

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
so i went to kragens and they had a universal washer pump and i went to napa for a universal bottle plus wires and connectors probbly only 36 bucks overall not bad and there was plenty of space over by the alt anyways thought i would pass on the option if anyone else needs washers in there car plus i ran it to a momentary push button looks great!

Congratulations! What kind of car? Please post a picture!
My 64 Dart has the bag for the fluid, but it's trashed.
Does anyone know where I can get a new one?

Congrats! It feels good when you're sitting in traffic to use the windshield washer and someone looks over and they are impressed that it works on such an old car.

Thats a good price. They want 60 bucks or more for a resto bottle. One of the first things I take off of my car is the washers. Good way to cut a pound or two and I dont use them any way.

You should just upgrade to a newer year reservoir with an electric pump. My 67 fish has one that would work and they're cheap.

Thats a good price. They want 60 bucks or more for a resto bottle. One of the first things I take off of my car is the washers. Good way to cut a pound or two and I dont use them any way.

Any time you want to sell your Squirter nozzels and tubing let me know

I layed claim to the best setup ( tell me if I'm wrong ).
My 67 has the push to wash wiper switch and electric pump/resivoir.
I put just one little scotch lock connector at the bulkhead wiring which gets me a one sweep intermitent wiper every time i push the switch . A seperate switch like yours would restore the electric wash but I've never installed one yet. I do love the intermittent wiper function.

Could I bother you to post part numbers from each place>?
I need to get mine working. Melting snow makes for undriveable Dart!

I Gotta Clean Up The Wires A Bit But Hey They Work Great

Take your fuse box out and look to the other side of it. You will find connections for acessories. Get some male ends and connect them there.
A simple test light will tell you which ones are Hot with the key and without.

frontmotorshot.jpg
Nice job with the washer bottle, with it so close to the exhaust manifold you should have hot water to wash your windows. I know I'm a smart ***!

Here's mine I painted it black to match my over flow bottle. It's kind of one of those color scheme thing. I still have the old foot pump though.

Thanks 63VALIANT*KISS

I bought a parts store "universal coolant overflow bottle" and universal pump last night and put it on. Washers work great! I had the confidence to drive it in to work this AM!

WAHOOO!

Good job 63VALIANT*KISS, Here where I live it is a must to have one with all the birds bombing me and the dusty gravel roads
Thank you for taking the time to post this up

-
Back