Finished 71 dodge Demon (early 70s style)

-

Tawny Demon

Reaction score
This has been a two and a half year project; that turned into a ground up restoration and modification. Into a period correct 70's styled 71 dodge demon. The car is a two owner (my self being #2). With low prodution number (its is the mid 300s) as well as the numbers matching, equiped with mopars towing package. Also the motor is mild 318 with cam 4brl head work ext that was built on a 1972 mopar warrenty block platform (I have the numbers matching 318 that I removed so i can restor it to factory condition with NOS and repo parts.
View attachment JPW_1934.jpg

View attachment JPW_1937.jpg

View attachment JPW_1860.jpg

View attachment JPW_1854.jpg

Nice job. I like the early 70's day 2 look also. I decided to use the Cragars and steelies because that was how I remembered the Saturday night cruise/race scene when guys would run slicks on the street.

Attachments

• Demon Exterior04.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 1,257
Good Job! Nice to see a young man like yourself appreciates Mopars.

DUDE!!! Thats soo clean, and I love the color! I hope to give my son and daughter the same opportunity to enjoy a classic Mopar at your age!

Right on dude!

That looks great! I usually think the flat hood looks better with some kind of scoop, but not on this, it looks bad *** the way it is.

Is that gy9?I have a 72 cuda currently plum crazy but its numbers matching so I'm thinking hard about going back to gy9 and seeing that car makes the decision easier,good work.

-
Back