Finished detailing my dog dish caps. Opinions please.

-
I really think you should send those to me & start over--- i have a set with 0 paint left!!
nice work!! Lawrence

Thanks guys, have had both cars so long they are like family and are my stress relief. Like most of our cars will never be completely finished which is what i love. Probably going to leave these steelies on valiant for awhile & work on picking up another set for cuda that i will probably paint in body color or go fats in rear skinnie's in front with hubcaps.

Oldschoolcuda

I always loved that look, it wouldn't take much for me to put mine back to that look. They look great. Mine isn't painted up like that....is that stock?

Thanks lee. The only difference from stock is i just painted the outer ring on center black instead of whole inner circle being black. The red & blue v & outer black accents are correct. Detailed one both ways at first and the all black center circle contrasted with black steelies to much IMHO so tried ring only and huge difference.

Oldschoolcuda

Thanks lee. The only difference from stock is i just painted the outer ring on center black instead of whole inner circle being black. The red & blue v & outer black accents are correct. Detailed one both ways at first and the all black center circle contrasted with black steelies to much IMHO so tried ring only and huge difference.

Oldschoolcuda

Cool, I might try that one of these days once I get some rims made up.

-
Back