Finished More Doors

-

ANG 2S000

Reaction score
Hey all, March is around the corner and Spring hopefully not too far behind. I bought my Dart late last Summer, so this will be my first full year with it. It's not a numbers car, it's a 318 3 speed automatic, so nothing rare or high end. I managed to get it running pretty well and stopping pretty well, but I have a million or so ideas going through my head on what I want to do (I eventually want to do just about everything to it). Planning on making it a street car with a bit more juice.

I would love to see some finished more door Darts to try to drill down some ideas. No, my first project won't be to get rid of it for a two door or swap out for a bigger engine. I like my four door because it's much easier to take the family out and I actually like the look. I kind of like that it isn't like all the other ones out there.

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0817.JPG

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

I've shared these photos many times of my more door Dart. I've done several 4 door cars over the years.They do everything a 2 door does and share many,many parts. I even drag raced a 4 door 67 Dart for 20 years.The guy I sold it to still does.

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

I know it's not a Dart but wanted to pass this along.
IMG_1443.jpg
I sold this car at the MATS Las Vegas show.Why ? The new owner has a 70 Road Runner but didn't like taking the family in it. This was more for his family,Mom,Dad and 3 kids to enjoy. I never seen it again but I bet the Road Runner stays home allot.

I know it's not a Dart but wanted to pass this along. View attachment 1715289664 I sold this car at the MATS Las Vegas show.Why ? The new owner has a 70 Road Runner but didn't like taking the family in it. This was more for his family,Mom,Dad and 3 kids to enjoy. I never seen it again but I bet the Road Runner stays home allot.
4 doors, no waiting! Same cool look from the drivers seat.

I love more doors, always have . Beautiful car ! Suggestion : get rid of that restrictive air cleaner .

I've shared these photos many times of my more door Dart. I've done several 4 door cars over the years.They do everything a 2 door does and share many,many parts. I even drag raced a 4 door 67 Dart for 20 years.The guy I sold it to still does.

View attachment 1715289658

View attachment 1715289659
I like the two tone look. I haven't seen that on one before. Did you do the paint?

I know it's not a Dart but wanted to pass this along. View attachment 1715289664 I sold this car at the MATS Las Vegas show.Why ? The new owner has a 70 Road Runner but didn't like taking the family in it. This was more for his family,Mom,Dad and 3 kids to enjoy. I never seen it again but I bet the Road Runner stays home allot.
Sweet looking ride. That's about the same color mine was originally according to the fender tag.

ANG 2S000, Life long friend of mine owns a body shop in Pa. They did the work about 12 years ago.

-
Back