finished school today :)

-

moparkid340

Reaction score
yeup today was my last day of school
got my daploma and i am now a certafied nascar chassis fabracater.
i hope i can put my new found skill to good use and land me a good job hopefully with a drag car team
heres some pics of some cars we built and worked on wile i was in school
todays a big day for me
100_0149.jpg

100_0150.jpg

100_0151.jpg

100_0162.jpg

100_0163.jpg

100_0166.jpg

100_0167.jpg

100_0174.jpg

100_0175.jpg

100_0176.jpg

l_328a11b70d0fc7870e1593407dae13b6.jpg

Cool! congrats, I didn't even know they had specialized coarses for that. You could do a lot of things with those fab skills. Good luck with all things in your future.

Well I guess congradulations are in order there Kid. Now the journey begins and hopefully yours will be a fulfilling one with goobs and gobbs of money as your reward. Maybe some day we'll see a winning Pro Stock car with chassie by moparkid written on it.

Terry

looking good thats the way have fun in a possibly real fun and competitive skill all those bad a.. cars vrmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm:happy10:

What a rough looking bunch!! Congratulations on the huge milestone and good luck with it. You should have a lot of fun with a degree like that.

Way to go !!! Congratulations, that's a big accomplishment for a young guy.. Hope you get to do what you LOVE to do for the rest of your life !!

Congratulations, know get out in the shop and build me a chrome moly tube chassis for my SP 69 Dart. And I'll let you know how good you did in school. Chop Chop, get busy. Good luck, AAH to be young again.

congrats. that seemed quick or has the time flown past since you started?

Congratulations!! :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

Now you need a vacation in San Antonio to practice your welding and fab skills. The 74 Duster and the 66 Dart both need cages and sub-frame connectors. :poke:

Congrats! That is to cool. I did not know they had class's like that.

Good luck on your new career.

-
Back