Fire

-

muddacres

Reaction score
I live close enough to our town highway building that I can see it. About 9 tonight it burned to the ground. Almost all the plow trucks, loader and grader was in there. They just built a brand new building two or three years ago.

Attachments

• Resampled_2013-01-05_21-20-02_148.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 203
  • 2013-01-05_21-38-12_320.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 208
Wow that sucks! I hope they had good insurance.

It does suck...............As fare as having Insuranceand I am sure they did..

I can see the hikes on insurance heading out our way already .. Glad to hear
no lives was lost..

Sorry to hear this. That is a major loss of equipent

Material things are replaceable,...People are not,....as long as no one person was hurt, things will work out.

I live close enough to our town highway building that I can see it. About 9 tonight it burned to the ground. Almost all the plow trucks, loader and grader was in there. They just built a brand new building two or three years ago.

That is a shame. How big is your town?

If it is a state department garage and all state vehicles then they have a state fund that takes care of the insurance side of it. I worked for DOT and and the state has an allocated fund for this. True it's your taxes that pay for it, but it is a fund.
Just glad no one was hurt, from what I have read so far.

Hey, we have thousands of pieces of heavy equipment that we can't even run anymore due to tighter CA emissions, they are parked in huge lots ready to be auctioned off to other states. Im sure we got what you need, cheap! Glad it didn't involve any human casualties...

-
Back