Firetruck-1, Firebird-0

-
"Car owner Bill Vickery says it's not clear if the car can be repaired. The roof was flattened, its body damaged and glass shattered."

From the picture, I think it's pretty damn clear...

If that happened to my car I'd tie a rope around my neck and look for the highest branch...30 years...4 seems like a long time so far...

He must be devastated Jack,:read2: The fire bird did not have a chance.
I wonder if he just moved his car out there the day before :clock: Man that sure is terrible to see ,But it could have been worse, Someone could have been in it.

Man that really blows big time. They don't know right now if it can be repaired?? Compare that car to one thats been put through the crusher pretty similar if you ask me. Hopefully the firetrucks insurance will cover it!!

WOW!! I'm not sure what I would do. That really sucks. Hope he gets paid for it or replaced.

Thats SUCKS! What are the chances! Plus, he lost an ATV, camper and part of the garage, it sounds like!

In the linked story, they said the fire dept will cover the loss, but how do you put a value on it, plus the sentimental loss? Money doesnt fix everything.

Yeah, it was "just a car"...but it was his 30 year partner!

Breaks my heart....I am partial to that era firebirds and camaros...

"Car owner Bill Vickery says it's not clear if the car can be repaired. The roof was flattened, its body damaged and glass shattered."

From the picture, I think it's pretty damn clear...

I kinda got the same impression.

Darn Falling Fire Truck.
There is an easy fix. Jack up the VIN plate and slide a new repro 1969 Camaro/Fireturd body underneath it.

I agree with Adam..it's pretty clear to me that Birds done for...what a drag...how bizzare is that ?

pfffttt... Im at 22 years....

So I have 8 more years to enjoy my classic before a large truck rolls onto it...

I guess on the bright side..... the guy wasnt out working on it...

-RPM

On the sad side, it's one less GM for us Mopar guy's to outperform! And Evergreen Colorado is out the use of the firetruck for four months!

thats blows!!!!

Love the first gen firebirds too..

maybe he can salvage the bumpers?

bummer....

Maybe he can salvage that steering wheel that found it's way to the back window...

-
Back