firewall relay ???

-

Rd2Scamp

Reaction score
Trying to get the wiring in order and got a strand of wire's that dead end into a relay of some kind. Anyone have a clue on what the relay is for or the plugs on the wire ?

20160607_133452.jpg

You talking about what, exactly? The device at the top of the photo mounted to the cowl?

And..........."the usual questions......." make/ model / year?? Yes, yes it is. It is important.

You can download several years of factory service manuals over at MyMopar. Several of them, there, came from the guys here at FABO

MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - MyMopar Tools/Reference

There was a thread on here, BUT THANKS TO THE NEW SOFTWARE I can't find it anymore

Here

Free service manuals

74 scamp. Yes the relay on the firewall and the few plugs leading up to it.

74 scamp. Yes the relay on the firewall and the few plugs leading up to it.

Thanks, I'll have to find my paper manual. Unfortunately, that is not around for download, that I know of

That module is the EGR delay timer. Part of that went to the electric choke controller, and part went to the electric vacuum solenoid.

0900c1528007fbae.gif

Last edited:
The black two wire connector that goes to it is for the A/C pressure switch or a vacuum solenoid......

Great !!! Thank you so much. I downloaded the link you sent and couldn't find anything. Looks like i can eliminate all them wires.

-
Back