First 1970 Ebody Hemi Cuda - $3,200,000

-
The non rally dash comments are funny!
It was an option .
Believe it or not many ta' s aar's, hemi cars , and six pack cars had standard dashes.
More 72 and newer ebodies had rally dashes then 70 or 71's .
My brothers ta challenger is not a rally dash car .

I'm no expert but own a '70 Challenger as well. I'm guessing the Cuda could be had either way? I know the rallye dash was optional on the TA's because they were designed off the base model. The rallye dash is standard on 1970 Challenger R/T's. Wasn't sure on 1970 Cuda's.

Best to answer and enter your reply
"Outside of the quote tags"

Ordering a car in the old days required a lot of checked boxes unlike today where they just shove chit down your throat, like the option or not.

Want an ash tray? Then you also get a light package for the spare tire, fuzzies for the sliding glass, antenna grommet, color coordinated interior light bezels, but minus 1 cup holder as well as a deleted coin holder.

Seriously, in the cars you could order up ether dash with any engine and trans.
E bodies cams with everything. /6-440 and everything inbetween. Unless it was discontinued.

That's interesting info Krazycuda....Sounds like you may have worked in an assembly plant.

Wish I saved up my pennies in the early 90's when you could buy a Hemi hard top for $50,000 and rag for $200,000 :(

-
Back