First annual fabo meet and greet/pig roast, sept. 14, colo. Sprgs. Co area!!!!

-
Home safe and sound, only a couple of downpours, just what my friends in CO. need. Hope all is well with them, especially those to the north.

Police even came by to make sure we had plenty to eat and drink, and were having enough fun. Mainly they wanted to be sure that we were all able to hear the tunes.

I will get pics from Josh the photographer in a few days..
had about 40lbs of pig left, so the wife and I did some creative canning and freezing.
all in all had a blast, loved jamming with "Hollywood Higs" he has some great skills on the leads....wish more had shown up, the sheriffs did, and respectfully left us alone. not like we were drinking moonshine or home made brandy ...
looking forward to doing a winter gig.. maybe in November..

had to pull over and call a cab on the way home........i think it was that stuff in the mason jars..........shouldn't of put that next to me and my axes.......lol, j/k........had a blast, and as usual, didn't get one pic, to busy playin', eating, and drinking (pop), and bs'n with the other fabo members and neighbors.

warren, it was kewl meeting u, u get the long distance award, and glad to hear u made it home ok.

ran into rain (of course) on the way home, but it was not a problem for me.

great time buddy, had a blast playing w/you, we will have to do it again.

we wore the drummer out, he left with his fingers all taped up...........I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS!!!!!!!

lol.........
higgs

higgs

ok, i figured by now buddy would've posted up some pics, guess i'll have to call him and see whats up.

i have a total of 6 pics, that a friend took of us playing, and some views from buddy's back yard,.....otherwise i would have none.

back yard pics: if the clouds weren't there u would be seeing the rocky's....

the pic's of us playing are buddy on the left playing guitar, and i'm playing bass...........which i've been hesitant to post up anyway...........well, that's all i have......lol. the drummer is one of buddy's friends, i believe his name was mike.......had a blast playing.
higgs

Attachments

• pr1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 141
  • pr6.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 147
  • pr5.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 123
  • pr4.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 133
  • pr3.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 144
  • pr2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 144
Very cool, next one I may have to take a road trip....serious! I can play air guitar :cheers:

I got 4 pics taken before my camera died.

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 131
  • photo (9).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 127
  • photo (10).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 132
  • photo.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 130
WOW, never even saw this, would have definitely considered it. Hope it turn out the way yall planned and all had a great time. Would love to see more pic's of the party.

-
Back