First Car Show for NE Wisconsin

-

412 Stroker

Reaction score
Who's all going??? looks like the weather will co-operate this year, last year it was nothing but rain!!

CarShow2013_graphic.jpg

Ha! I don't think I'll have the car out of storage by then. Although, I will drop by and check out the cars.

Wasn't aware of it. May show up, with or without the car.

It's a great show, approx 300-400 cars and it's a booster for the technical college. Hope you all can make it

It's a great show, approx 300-400 cars and it's a booster for the technical college. Hope you all can make it

Got your message Tom, hope to make it, it's a very busy time of the year though, trying to get camper ready for summer! I'll send ya a message if we make it up there.

Jeff:burnout:

Just a reminder, THIS SUNDAY!! MAY 5 weather looks to be Perfect!!! no rain and 67 degrees, can't wait!!

Not this guy. Got a good 3/4 inch of ice this morning. Plus got way to much other stuff
going on.
Going to try for the Mopars in the Park in Farmington

I hear yah Jefferson was last weekend and beuitifull for first year with out rain I didn't make it mopar dad came over and we took then springs and mounts of my 65 barracuda parts c ar for a donar for his awesome little signet convetable was a job just trying to find places to get it jacked yp high enough to get logs under it to hold it up the under side was so rotted out bobs good she slide out like it was on butter after we got it stabilized pop pop dropped the rear of the springs slid the rearend out cut the front bolt to take the whole mount the other side we just pulled and all the rust ripped out lol done deal so lotta earley A bodie parts let good yet dash interinr ,k frame looks nice shoot me a pm if any 1 needs part for eary A barracuda ,signets mabee darts ,and valliants good luck with the show hope the rain were getting in Madison doesn't come your way glad to here from the Wisconsin fabo family members dam I love your car brian gl guy"s

-
Back