First Mopar To win Pinks-all-Out!

-

yangiant51

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that a local guy to me here in Ohio won the pinks all out and ten thousand dollars in Bristol, Tenn. this weekend! Bob Sabel of Austintown, Ohio with his 68' 360-powered Mopar purple Barracuda won it all! Congrats to Bob and his big win, he put this area on the map! Show host Rich Christensen told him he himself is a Mopar man, and Bob's car is the first Mopar to win a Pinks-all-out! His car runs consistent 10:60's with a mildly built 360. It's supposed to air sometime in Sept. :)

A nice purse and something he will never forget!!!
Thanks for the info so I can spread the word.
Congratulations to Bob and his car!! first mopar to take the picks all out.

Ok, I dont watch TV much... Can someone explain it? I thought you got the other guy's car(s) too.

Pinks all out is just for cash. $10,000 for the winner and sometimes they'll throw in a $7500 NAPA toolbox too.

Ok, I dont watch TV much... Can someone explain it? I thought you got the other guy's car(s) too.

The regular pinks shows are title for title runs but ALL OUT is where they find a time bracket for the cars and run full out for cash.

Thats probably why there isnt much MoPar participation in the regular episodes of Pinks...the actual pinkslip swap. I would rather take the cash than have to find a way to drag a Chevy home :razz: , or push it or whatever.
I prefer to watch All-Outs. We need to get some of our A body racers on here to show them all whos the boss!

-
Back