first post

-

magnumdart

There is a bad moon on the rise.
Reaction score
Welcome magnumdart. that's a good lookin dart ' :thumbup:
ever been to paw paw,I drove a red 73 challenger when I lived there :salute:

Yea Mike, that drive points right at the golf course about a mile away.
Lotta Mopars around here, some still sitting in fields, turning to junk, but they won't sell.

how is the golf course doing,Last time I was there it just had nine hole's dune.
have you ever herd of Danny slater

I don't know if it is open any more or not. It's still nine holes. Some people bought it and had the restaurant open for a while, but they closed it. The course is probably still open. A guy has a '72 or '73 RR parked right across from the clubhouse just sitting there in primer, but wouldn't sell it to me and that was close to 14 years ago. It'll be junk soon if its not already. Used to be decent. Only Slater I can recall is a lady whose name I believe is Cathy if I'm not mistaken.

yes thay would be my sister inlaw If you see her tell her mike said hello,
My brother left a good thing there,they devorst It was best for her,she is a sweet hart I used to run around with danny morehead Nicest guy in paw paw

O.K. I'll tell her hi next time I see her. She's been working at the same place for six or eight years at least.

that will be her!! the store by the post office,called Cayse's something like that.
WoW small world aint it . :thumbup:
so glad you found this site, I have not been there fore about 7 years.
If you need any thing for your dart these guy's can help.
I have learned alot here at FABO.and spend my time here when I can. :tool:

Yes the little general store. Oh, by the way I checked out a pic of your GTS. One of my bro's had a '69, white with black stripes and a green int. It had a strange 4-speed floor shifter with a curl in it and it had four bucket seats. Ever see one like that? People rarely show interior pics and never of the back seats, but I have never seen another at the shows.

That is a car I put in the jokes and funny thread under{What I did not get for Chritmas
I wish it was mine!!!!!!!! good looking car that is for sale but don't have that kind of $$$$$$. to spend on a dart. shoping for that 3k$ builder

nice car but I do not think it can be bought for that,Unbelevable price

My wife is trying to get me to buy it, better hurry and call. It is for real. This is not the first CA car he has sold. Give him a call. I think the only reason it is'nt sold yet is 'cause everyone is holiday broke.

Thank's and when I get my cash flow going again{Christmas and building a house}
I will difenetly get in touch and see what is for sale up Man that sure is a good price on a good car!!!!! I need to see some family and frend's up there. the Morgen family in mendota.
Man I am so glad we hooked up.

-
Back