first post

-

duckbuster

Reaction score
Hey I'm duckbuster. The reason for the odd name on this fourm is I am an avid duck and deer hunter and belong to several hunting sites. I am to old to remember several post names, So please excuse the name. My first car was a 1974 Gold Duster. And after many years and getting my wife out of college, I just purchased a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger body for a rebuild. Hope to hear from yall soon.

Welcome. We look forward to more details, your plans, progress, and pics.

Who ya gonna call...???

Duckbuster!

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Figured after "quacks me up" it should be okay...

:toothy10:

Welcome!

Ray

Hey back at all yall, And naw the duckbuster remarks dont bother me at all, I love to aggrevate and be aggrevated cause it makes it all the more fun. Thanks for all the welcome posts. I cant wait to have the time to go over the entire board.
I am building a 73 Dodge dart swinger.

Welcome duckbuster !!
Hear in northeast Arkansas we have plenty on duckbusters and dear hunters too.
Me!! I enjoy a good day tracking and fishing for the big bass.
And now enjoying a 66 valiant.

66 day after 003.jpg

LIFE 386.jpg

Welcome. I'm the resident quack.
(Oh, I made a double doctor pun!)

Anyway, maybe you can help me out.
I've always wondered about something.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, what is it?
People keep saying this but I never get the answer from them.

Welcome to FABO. I would love to see some pics of that Dart if you have any. I have been hunting squirrels today. Dang thing are every where this year. So you could say I am the Squirrelbuster! LOL

If I can figure out how to post a pic I will. It is a Dart Swinger, pretty good shape. The floor is rusted out, minimal rust in the trunk, little rust where the vinyl top was. Factory mags on front,hubcaps on rear. No motor or trans. 7 1/4 rear. The interior is ok for a 30 + year old car. Factory High rise split bench seat. The color is a little strange though. It is a creme color had a black top. Off white seats, gold carpet, wood grain and off white door panels, medium brown dash pad, and a slight green tint to the metal part of the dash. Had a S/6 engine with dual hood scoops. Best I can tell the car has not been wrecked. All rubber gaskets are in good shape and glass is good and windows roll up and down fine. I think I stole this car, I got it local for $200. Not many Dodges around this area to compare prices.

-
Back