First time together at the same cruise in.

-

moparmandan

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My son and I. Only pic we got before lightning hit close and it started pouring. That wrapped the show up pretty quick. Good time anyway. Looking forward to some cooler weather.
Resized_20220820_155935.jpg

We just made an offer on a house near Deltona. If it works out, y'all will be invited to the garage warming!

Great that you were able to show the cars together. I took this photo in the driveway yesterday. Just got home from a car show I attended with a few buddies. That's my Barracuda in the middle and the Darts belong to my buddies (and my old 'farm truck" in the background).

DSCN6664.JPG

We just made an offer on a house near Deltona. If it works out, y'all will be invited to the garage warming!
Awesome! See ya there! Same here if you need anything before you get set up let me know. There are some good Cruise ins around here and the shows over in Ocala are pretty good. The Turkey Run is huge but just okay. Hit me up I'll show you around. Been in Volusia County all my life.
Did I read somewhere you worked for Ma Boeing? 35 years for me so far.........

Last edited:
Great that you were able to show the cars together. I took this photo in the driveway yesterday. Just got home from a car show I attended with a few buddies. That's my Barracuda in the middle and the Darts belong to my buddies (and my old 'farm truck" in the background).

View attachment 1715973594
Looks like good folks to hang with.

Awesome! See ya there! Same here if you need anything before you get set up let me know. There are some good Cruise ins around here and the shows over in Ocala are pretty good. The Turkey Run is huge but just okay. Hit me up I'll show you around. Been in Volusia County all my life.

...and don't forget the Saturday cruise ins at The Villages the third Saturday of each month. Those shows are worth the drive and the number and quality of the cars have always impressed me. I usually try to time my Florida visits, to see family in Oviedo, so that I can attend the Villages cruise in while there.

These are just a few of the hundreds of pictures I took at the Villages cruise in when i was there in December.

4&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=IkbQOVZYgnoAX-_wd0y&tn=4KZLjTZu7GTYiEP1&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

882_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=1r3hs13wbjcAX888yio&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

123_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=E_kXvKYF5EwAX_pbN2Y&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

206_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=ThMdcn7H9GAAX81nUV2&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

751_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=F0zoxdIU0oMAX8AcSFv&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

742_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=CM0csr00NEcAX-6VZqZ&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

772_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=y7nQmN0NJvsAX-Q4DyK&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

8&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=njbrbOENiMEAX8gpuFQ&tn=4KZLjTZu7GTYiEP1&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

229_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=07VTD1aiVtoAX8lOhZJ&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

975_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=6y41x4P2G2wAX9VQ-61&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

034_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=_PBVDbUC6bUAX_xQbss&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

9&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=wfddHtK9BjUAX9o4tLV&tn=4KZLjTZu7GTYiEP1&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

...and don't forget the Saturday cruise ins at The Villages the third Saturday of each month. Those shows are worth the drive and the number and quality of the cars have always impressed me. I usually try to time my Florida visits, to see family in Oviedo, so that I can attend the Villages cruise in while there.

These are just a few of the hundreds of pictures I took at the Villages cruise in when i was there in December.
Yes sir, that's a good'un!

...and the weekly Saturday cruise in at Old Town Kissimmee is kind of fun too. But it can't compare to The Villages cruise in. The traffic getting to it and then going home is enough to keep excursions to Old Town to a minimum.

600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=qMPvgtyV_EIAX8EePg-&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

7&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=JUYTZxdsvS0AX9hgMMk&tn=4KZLjTZu7GTYiEP1&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

442_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=o5JsyNtFOCQAX9wicnK&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

609_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=6QPYLqGV00gAX_ICdhh&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

6&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=TlpNSfI4Hy8AX_wbfCa&tn=4KZLjTZu7GTYiEP1&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

5&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=xp9HshQlfHcAX9y-u06&tn=4KZLjTZu7GTYiEP1&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

10&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=Aoo0N7r6Cr4AX8fsMj2&tn=4KZLjTZu7GTYiEP1&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg

828_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=fN4-ooIROIsAX_x6_Jx&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

3790_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=m84KCnFWEpAAX_aq0cR&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg

630_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=kmx4P9Np4RQAX-Ur5UW&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

Last edited:
...don't know if its still on or not, but I think there may also still be a small weekly cruise in at Dogs R Us in Titusville (with a view of Cape Canaveral).
5&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=4i8jGwPxGJUAX9K6ijz&tn=4KZLjTZu7GTYiEP1&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

832_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=jUWBSeoXzp8AX96BZ0f&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=xhBJ6oZuhP8AX9vfJKa&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

...don't know if its still on or not, but I think there may also still be a small weekly cruise in at Dogs R Us in Titusville (with a view of Cape Canaveral).
Yep, I think they still do the one at Dogs.
Let's see, MOB show in Melbourne is a good time. Canal Street in New Smyrna........
Keep email comin'!

Did I read somewhere you worked for Ma Boeing? 35 years for me so far.........
Yessir! 24 years in the Everett plant. We made an offer on a house in the Deltona area. Big house, pool, yada,yada. It has a 5 car detached garage and shop. I'll be living there! I'll keep y'all in the loop.

-
Back