flaming river u joint

-

1968 signet

MOPAR OR NO CAR
Reaction score
does any body know the part # for the joint used on a manual box to 3/4 d, not the power to manual adapter , ive looked all over flaming river site and can not find it. i see they have the 5/8 36c for power steering.

Borgeson Universal has pretty much any u-joint you could want. I've always dealt with them and gotten great service. What is the diameter and spline count of the shaft? I seem to remember it being 3/4" 36 spline.

I just put a Borgeson 3/4 36 X 3/4 dd On my 69 Cuda. It was $75.00 through Jegs. If you use the dd style, machine work on your steering column shaft is required. I will post some pics tonight, if I remember.:-?

IMHO stay away from the Unisteer u joints. I had one that was defective and the folks at Unisteer were less than understanding and acted like I was bothering them with my problem. They told me I had to take it up with Jegs.

does any body know the part # for the joint used on a manual box to 3/4 d, not the power to manual adapter , ive looked all over flaming river site and can not find it. i see they have the 5/8 36c for power steering.

give bill a call. he stocks allot of flaming river stuff and can probably tell you what you need to know. http://www.reillymotorsports.com/contact.shtml

-
Back