Flasher units

-

nrubino

Reaction score
Im wondering what Hazard flasher and turn signal flasher to run in my 67 cuda.

the car didnt have a wiring harness in it when I got it.

Thanks, Nick

You just can't go wrong using electronic flashers.
They can run anything in the way of bulbs, now or later and they don't quit flashing if a bulb goes out.

You just can't go wrong using electronic flashers.
They can run anything in the way of bulbs, now or later and they don't quit flashing if a bulb goes out.

The downside with using electronic flashers is that they will flash no matter what. In other words you'll never know if you have a blown out bulb unless you look from time to time.

The downside with using electronic flashers is that they will flash no matter what. In other words you'll never know if you have a blown out bulb unless you look from time to time.

The one downside.
I check mine in store windows and places like that usually.
Normally I do a walk around light check anyway about every week or so.

The one downside.
I check mine in store windows and places like that usually.
Normally I do a walk around light check anyway about every week or so.

Me too, and I cannot believe the fecking cops in this damn town. One night I was just absolootely DEAD. This was a sloppy, winter night, about 8PM, and I'd put in I don't know HOW long a day, doing no - heat calls ALL DAY LONG. I decided to stop into a little cafe back then for supper instead of cooking at home. I was about 2 blocks away, and the dash lights went out. This was in our old Dodge van, so I knew this meant the tail lights went out. I pulled into the cafe parking lot and here comes the cop.

Does he pull in and just get out, and "say didja know you have a light out?"

NO!!!!! HE HAS to go through the whole damnned THING. You'd a thought I robbed a God Dammed BANK!!!! I told this jerk I been working since 7AM (this was after 8PM) and that I'd FIX it after I ate and he FINALLY left

BLUE LIGHTS!!!! Geezus!!!!!!

By the way, I built the ladder rack, the pipe vise, and internal bulkhead and framing in this old girl.

attachment.php

-
Back