Flasher wiring not per scematic

-

jim whelan

Reaction score
My 1967 fish flasher switch is wired differently, supposed to be 2 green 2 tan 1 red and 1 white. I only have 1 tan, the tan leg from the dash cluster (right turn signal)is going to the bulkhead v location so I have 2 wires there. It looks like ma mopars work and everything rings out at all locations but nothing worked before rebuild so has anyone come across this? And can anyone tell me where the wires go on the flasher and which way the flasher goes up for on I’m assuming and red and white wires to the top to posts . Ty Jim

67 dart...

Tan and green
From turn signal lights
V and S on bulkhead connector
10 and 8 on turn signal connector

From 10 and 8 they branch over to emergency flasher switch from switch the go to dash indicators.

White and red
White comes from stoplight switch to 4 on turn signal connector and branches to emergency flasher switch

Red wire comes from emergency flasher flasher to emergency flasher switch.

Pink wire feeds emergency flasher flasher and brake light switch from fuse panel

Hope any of this helps.

Last edited:
67 was a work in progress! All new and very late diagrams to be posted out in a service manual, with supplements!

I have tried to combine them in these. Not perfect but should be helpful!

Better than nothing for sure!

Attachments

• 67 Barracuda Factory WD REV 1.pdf
    72.5 KB · Views: 100
FYI

Please skip any or some of the diagrams that are not fully factory scans and or re-traces! It will further confuse you!

Last edited:
67 dart...

Tan and green
From turn signal lights
V and S on bulkhead connector
10 and 8 on turn signal connector

From 10 and 8 they branch over to emergency flasher switch from switch the go to dash indicators.

White and red
White comes from stoplight switch to 4 on turn signal connector and branches to emergency flasher switch

Red wire comes from emergency flasher flasher to emergency flasher switch.

Pink wire feeds emergency flasher flasher and brake light switch from fuse panel

Hope any of this helps.
Thank you

I ran into similar issues....67 schematics are NOT the same as 68 or 69, or 67 dart. They are specific to 67 barracuda. I can send you some laminated copies if you like? Or email you a FACTORY schematic.
Pm me if interested.

67 was a work in progress! All new and very late diagrams to be posted out in a service manual, with supplements!

I have tried to combine them in these. Not perfect but should be helpful!

Better than nothing for sure!
I found the instrument light circuit and one other circuit routing and junctions differed from the service manual diagram.
Not sure I mailed you that or posted somewhere.
Lemme hit search.
---
Yup wire goes from fuse box to the column connector.
Then column connector to a welded splice.

I only have 1 tan, the tan leg from the dash cluster (right turn signal)is going to the bulkhead v location so I have 2 wires there.
Yes. The same as I found on my notch.
"Tan wire for the right turn signal indicator in the dash does not come from the hazzard switch. "
Rally dash redo

From the column connector, one wire connects with the hazzard switch.
A second wire from that terminal goes to cavity V in the bulkhead.
At cavity V there is a junction with a second wire going to the dash indicator.
upload_2020-5-12_19-1-14-png.png

upload_2020-5-12_18-54-55-png.png

-
Back