-
Status
Not open for further replies.

prican_2000

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I tried to search for one even found the website and paid for one then a few weeks later got my Paypal refunded and now the website is not available. Anyone out there have an extra one for sale and or know of someone else making these spacers. I have a 73 Dart Swinger if that makes a difference. Thanks.

That's too bad but it looks pretty simple, looks like you could probably fab one up from some 1/2 starboard plastic available in any plastic shop then a couple hole saws and a dremel.

I had a friend of mine 3D print me one of these. I took measurements of my old one before I sold it with the gas cap just in case I ever wanted to go back with one on something else. I’ve got all the measurements if you have any way to go that route. Or if you want to try and turn one yourself on a lathe or something.

I had a friend of mine 3D print me one of these. I took measurements of my old one before I sold it with the gas cap just in case I ever wanted to go back with one on something else. I’ve got all the measurements if you have any way to go that route. Or if you want to try and turn one yourself on a lathe or something.

I also sent money through Pay Pal to him about two months ago and it was returned. He did email me and said he was real busy and that he had the material. Just didn't have time to get it to the machinist and deal with it. He said he will, I hope so since I already bought the cap.
I did since buy one for a GTX which I might be able to make work, going to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back