-
Status
Not open for further replies.

airgrabber

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Works on 70 and up columns, not 69 and back. Great when going with an aftermarket floor shifter, lose that PRND2L stuff and useless column shift lever. Two styles available - one with factory instruction label area ($70 shipped in US) , one without ($60 shipped in US). Add $2 for paypal.

Attachments

• 71collar.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 499
  • column2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 519
I am interested. I don't understand the difference between the two. Also, will this work when converting to a factory console and shifter.

Jay

Only difference between the two types is that one has a place to put an instruction label, and the other doesn't. Other than that they are identical and function the same. The one with the label is more 'correct' if you are trying to match the look of the columns from 1971 thru say 1980. I think around 1980 the factory tried to save a few pennies and removed the spot for the label. And yes they will work when converting to a factory console and shifter.

These are still available, scored a few more...ones w/o instruction labels. $60 shipped in the US. PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back