Floors out!!!!!!

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
well it has been a long couple of months but me and my dad finally got the floor out with all the braces now just to get the rear wheel wells out and the dart sport is finished at my house

Attachments

• 058.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 275
  • 060.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 064.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 280
hahaha sorry no this is just a parts car this was my 1973 dart spor evreything is going over to my dads 74 duster

not really the quarters were smashed the tail pannel was smashed the trunk floor was toast/smashed

not really the quarters were smashed the tail pannel was smashed the trunk floor was toast/smashed

Ooh !!!! We did that once to a 73 duster. It was T-boned in the driver side. We were still able to salvage almost all the parts though. The driver door, quarter panel, floor, bench seat and door panels couldn't be used, but I laughed my a** off when the door glass on the driver side was still good. I had to cut the door away to get it, but it survived some how.

ya that was the case with this sport we were going to fix the crunched floor replace the crushed driver quarter replace the bondod passanger quarter replace the dented rear tail pannel aside from all that front clip was good doors tail lights almost all the interior blah blah blah well 5 years later no quarters were on yet no tail panel we found the duster and now its time for some swaping

-
Back