Florida Stuff to do

-

QuintinMotorCompany

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We are leaving for Florida Saturday! I am kinda interested in going to look at some cars or parts and junkyard or two and maybe even buying a car... If you know of anthing or even maybe a junkyard or someone with a lot of cars or parts... Please let me know..,. Thanks a lot

We are leaving for Florida Saturday! I am kinda interested in going to look at some cars or parts and junkyard or two and maybe even buying a car... If you know of anthing or even maybe a junkyard or someone with a lot of cars or parts... Please let me know..,. Thanks a lot

What part of Florida?

go to Old town,on fri or sat they have a pretty cruise in every weekend,usually a few Mopes.almost always something to please everyone.We will be going in a couple of weeks,plan on taking the Dart if I can.............................................Jeff

The Garlits museum south of Ocala right off 75, You might check their website they might be having some kind of car show there also.

Brian

Hope it warms up for you. My well froze. It was 19* at my house today. I'm 20 minutes from Brooksville. X2 on the Garlits museum.

Webster and Zepherhills are very driveable from Brooksville.

Here's the link to the winter autofest-
http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/zephyrhills-winter/default.aspx

I highly recomend American Auto Salvage in De Bary (1/2 hour north of Orlando)

Father is a ford guy, but one of the sons is a Mopar guy and another is amc.
Between their yard with separate old car section, and their massive indoor non-car building, you can easily spend a whole day there. Prices VERY reasonable on most stuff.

http://www.americanautosalvageandrecycling.com/about-us.html

There is a guy west of Starke Fl. that has a ton of Mopars. J&J mopar parts. He ain't cheap but he does have a lot of cars and parts. Have a safe trip.

-
Back