-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommytegg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1975 Scamp w/ 440 auto mini tubed w/ 391 8/34 posi w/ moser axles, glass hood and bumpers new interior, the list goes on and on. There is included more engine parts. I have a ton into it so lets see what's out the to trade for. PLEASE no JUNK a Dakota truck would be nice or a Ram for daily use. The Scamp was never raced it has all the toys and I only went local and shows. It's always in my garage. Florida titled car.

car12.jpg

car4.jpg

car10.jpg

What kind of RAM. I have a 2007 Dually with 6.7 Sport model, leather 75000 miles. Black Pearl. Not 4x4.
Thanks for looking, but No dually, looking for a nice Dakota or a regular cab and short bed, engine gas 2x4. Thank you I'll keep looking. The only thing the scamp needs is GAS. Paint not perfect but it's a 65000 mile body and drive line has about 2000 on it.

I'm Interested do you have info on the R/T Dakota and condition and Photo's. Thanks.

My daily driver. It is yellow and faded. I bought it in 2000, 2nd owner. 5.9L of course, Mopar Performance PCM, Flowmasters dual exhaust, Airraid intake. Gets 17mpg average. Interior is very nice. Just did all the ball joints, hub and bearings, rotors, calipers and lines. Pioneer stereo. 174,000 miles.

My daily driver. It is yellow and faded. I bought it in 2000, 2nd owner. 5.9L of course, Mopar Performance PCM, Flowmasters dual exhaust, Airraid intake. Gets 17mpg average. Interior is very nice. Just did all the ball joints, hub and bearings, rotors, calipers and lines. Pioneer stereo. 174,000 miles.
Do you have some Pic's ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back