Florida Weather

-

John Morrow

Mopars and Harleys
Reaction score
What's up with the Florida weather? The upper half anyway, I just got back from Brooksville-Tampa area and it was cold. Mid to lower 30's at night and highs in the mid to lower 60"s. Thats the same weather here in Indiana. We had only one day close to 70 deg. Though I wanted to be right there riding with them, I was feeling sorry for the guys we passed riding to Daytona for bike week, knowing it wasnt getting any warmer as they went south.

The Florida weather this winter sucks. It has been cold way to much for me. I hope it warms up and stays warm for a long time. I am over the cold weather. I bet everyone else in Florida is too!!!

My friend in Tampa, said he has never seen it this cold and is about to freeze to death, in Brooksville and grandfather and uncle, agree. They are sick of it too. lol Im back where its is supposed to be cold. I was already sick of it when I left to go down there hoping to get a little sun shine, what i got was a little shine but no warm sun. But it was a good time.

Sounds like when my mom and dad went to Florida in 1976. Cloudy and cold. On the way back they encountered very bad ice storms. When I went to Malibu California in 1989 it snowed for the first time in 20 years. Talk about timing!

Global Warming.:toothy10:

This is the coldest winter in history here. We have not seen 80 deg in over 4 months. Heck, even 70 deg. is rare.

I usually pick on you northern guys cause I go to shows and cruises all winter down here......

Nay nay.......Not this year 'eh....:sad3::sad2::sad11:

I usually pick on you northern guys cause I go to shows and cruises all winter down here......

Nay nay.......Not this year 'eh....:sad3::sad2::sad11:

I was not far from you when I was in Brooksville, I always look to see if there is a show going on while I am down there. I didnt even think about it this time , it was cold. I did see a large number of old merc's and other lowriding sleads while driving on I-75 Friday or Saturday, must have been a show somewhere.

there was snow in plant city this year ... hard on the strawberry plants ... lowest temp this year i saw was 28.. been cold an rainy winter but you yanks have had it rough too ...major snow storms one right after the other

And everyone gave Al Gore such a hard time about winning the Nobel prize!
Looks like he single handedly reversed global warming!! Way to go Al!!:cheers:

Friends of mine in Florida had accumulated snow on the ground, almost 2 inches, for the first time in memmory.

Ironically the snow on the ground actually saved the local farms' young plants from the following freeze.

They may not be so lucky next time.

-
Back