-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I'm eventually swapping the powertrain in my Jeep for a Mopar one, a 318 with a NP435. I need a flywheel, the 143 tooth variety I believe. Someone close to northern Maryland, Churchville area; as shipping would blow I'm sure.

I have 1, but I am in illinois. Came off a 93 250, with 318 magnum. If you can't find 1 closer, I will weigh mine and get you a price as I get a discount where the wife works. Pm me if you need me to follow through. It would be Wednesday b4 I could do it though.

I have 1, but I am in illinois. Came off a 93 250, with 318 magnum. If you can't find 1 closer, I will weigh mine and get you a price as I get a discount where the wife works. Pm me if you need me to follow through. It would be Wednesday b4 I could do it though.

Is that the same six bolt pattern as a 70's vintage 318?

It's part# 2843211 and fits many applications, including D-series pickups with the 435 and 445 NP transmissions starting in 1969 and going through at least the 1987 model year (I don't have the info for later models at the moment). The same flywheel was also used behind the '67-9 B and C-bodies with a 383 and 440.

NOT suggesting you buy this, but is this the correct bellhousing for what you are doing? Just interested.

Maybe. I have a bellhousing. It looks correct. I just need a flywheel. I figured I'd be better with OE, vs a junk China one.

Is that cast iron? In the later 70's and 80's they were aluminum, and had a timing window near the top.

Last edited:
I have and Aluminum bell if you need that also.

Maybe. I have a bellhousing. It looks correct. I just need a flywheel. I figured I'd be better with OE, vs a junk China one.

Is that cast iron? In the later 70's and 80's they were aluminum, and had a timing window near the top.
Pulled it out of local yard, as they were crushing out. Yes it is cast iron. Date Code seems to indicate late '72 build date for a '73 model year vehicle er truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back