-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivoryk3ys78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I had posted another wanted recently for a smallblock bellhousing. early A Bob came through for me on that and I got a bellhousing from him with part no 2536940. It looks like it was for a 3 speed and a 10.5 flywheel.

This is really just for starting the engine without needing my 727 tranny. So just trying to find an old flywheel that will work for that. I am getting a bit confused because I see both 130 tooth and 143 tooth listed both as 10.5" flywheels. I don't see hwo both could match up with the starter.

So if anyone has an old flywheel that they are looking to sell and or can help me with what I need that would be appreciated.

Thanks

I may have one but it might be tomorrow before I can get to it.

I had posted another wanted recently for a smallblock bellhousing. early A Bob came through for me on that and I got a bellhousing from him with part no 2536940. It looks like it was for a 3 speed and a 10.5 flywheel.

This is really just for starting the engine without needing my 727 tranny. So just trying to find an old flywheel that will work for that. I am getting a bit confused because I see both 130 tooth and 143 tooth listed both as 10.5" flywheels. I don't see hwo both could match up with the starter.

So if anyone has an old flywheel that they are looking to sell and or can help me with what I need that would be appreciated.

Thanks
Here's the one I have. It has been surfaced but has surface rust. Not bad though. 130 tooth as far as I can count. If you are interested or need more measurements let me know. It might be from a slant 6 and I am looking to see if the slant and v8 crank bolt circle is the same.

20201021_103558.jpg

20201021_103610.jpg

20201021_103623.jpg

20201021_103607.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. Ragtopfury has setup as of yesterday. I don't know if I am able to switch this thread to found or something. Not sure the protocol there.

Thanks a lot. Ragtopfury has setup as of yesterday. I don't know if I am able to switch this thread to found or something. Not sure the protocol there.
Just click on the "Mark Found" just below and to the right of the thread title above. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back