FNF Paul Walker Dies In Car Accident

-
Apparently they DID NOT finish filming number 7, but they will. They just have to figure out how

no. Almost, but they still have a few scenes left. They're deciding how to re-write the remaining scenes now. I still haven't scene the last two they came out with.

im just amazed.... still... I bet they CGI to finish any of his parts thru the movie...

The car was reported to have a power steering leak. They took the car out to diagnosis it and that's when this occurred. Good chance the leak got onto the tires and assisted with the loss of traction and fire.

Posted this in another related thread....when he was 33 his gf was 16?? WTH is with that?? RIP as in rest in pieces

Posted this in another related thread....when he was 33 his gf was 16?? WTH is with that?? RIP as in rest in pieces

whats wrong with that ....her parents probably felt he was the best for her ...most of the time the young guys are not settled and kinda immature.

anyway ...I had to look this guy up .....I had never seen fast and furious movie before but I got it from my cousin and saw the first fast and furious movie and this actor for the first time today and it was a decent movie ...kinda unrealistic but that's Hollywood.

either way, sad that people died no matter how it happened.

my dad is 15 years older than my mom.... Been married for 26yrs now. My dad and grandfather were best friends before they even started dating and were the same age. So, who are we to pass judgement on another's relationship let alone judgement in general...

I been lookin for one of thoughs May/Dec
relationships myself.

Gonna need somebody can remember what
pills to take and when before too long.:D

my dad is 15 years older than my mom.... Been married for 26yrs now. My dad and grandfather were best friends before they even started dating and were the same age. So, who are we to pass judgement on another's relationship let alone judgement in general...

Your dad and grandfather?? Ok you just lost me right there....A 33 year old dating a girl that isnt drinking age IS NOT normal...If you can pass judgement in a "positive" light, I can do so in the opposite way.
Said it before, IF it was my daughter he wouldnt have made it this long

Your dad and grandfather?? Ok you just lost me right there....

I'm my own grandpa....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeIsxXDyjlc"]Ray Stevens- I'm my Own Grandpa - YouTube[/ame]

Here's one with a family tree to help you sort it all out:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw"]I'm My Own Grandpa- Ray Stevens ( with family tree diagram) - YouTube[/ame]

yea they seemed to just gloss over that in the news didn't they... i'll ive been hearing is they were dating then, I didn't hear if/when they got married. That said if your old enough to be the parent that's kinda weird...

Also she was 16 when his daughter was 8 or 9...

Your dad and grandfather?? Ok you just lost me right there....A 33 year old dating a girl that isnt drinking age IS NOT normal...If you can pass judgement in a "positive" light, I can do so in the opposite way. Said it before, IF it was my daughter he wouldnt have made it this long

Well that certainly didn't take much...

I didn't pass judgement over his relationship with the girl in any way. I simply said it's not our place and used my parents as an example of why abnormality doesn't mean dis functional.

Plenty of girls now and days will ONLY talk or date older men. You need to relax. No I would not want my daughter to or anyone related but it happens. :eek:ops:

im just amazed.... still... I bet they CGI to finish any of his parts thru the movie...

Probably will have to involve something where he leaves the group or gets ironically "killed off" in the movie.

I think y'all need to sit down and think of the age of his daughter who is 15. Anyone ever think they got the ages wrong?

Probably will have to involve something where he leaves the group or gets ironically "killed off" in the movie.

I would have to say they will kill him off some how, so they can continue to make movies in that franchise. Also I would think they would dedicate the movie to him since he was such a big part of the series.

-
Back