FNG From Colorado!

-

340-4spd

Reaction score
Hello gents. I have a 74' Duster I saved from the crusher and basically re-built from scratch over the past few years with used parts, scraps and junk I found on eBay. It's no show car, but has a stong '71 340 with a South Bend clutch and alot of suspension mods. Fun to drive!

I'm not exactly one of the 'gents' around here but let me welcome you to the best Mopar site on the net anyway! Looks like a great find you've got there. Keep us posted on your progress and plans for the future on that sweet Duster. You've found a new second home. :-D

Thanks all - zakimodo, not far from u actually: Frederick, just a stone's throw south on the east side of I-25.

Cudachick - I did not know there were Mopar hotrodders of the female persuasion on here! (Or anywhere, for that matter) I'll try to be non-gender specific with my overhead refs... :iconbigg:

Thanks all - zakimodo, not far from u actually: Frederick, just a stone's throw south on the east side of I-25.

Cudachick - I did not know there were Mopar hotrodders of the female persuasion on here! (Or anywhere, for that matter) I'll try to be non-gender specific with my overhead refs... :iconbigg:

No offense taken, just giving you a bad time. Besides, if ya ask any of them, they'll tell you I'm just another one of the guys anyway. :-D

Welcome... onecatnodog would love to shoot your car with a Prowler Girl to showcase on this great site... Drop me a E mail to [email protected] and we can set something up if you like... John(onecatnodog)Collins

-
Back