FNG from SC

-

Lost Bushman

Rich with Anti-Money
Reaction score
Hey guys, Just thought I would take a second to introduce myself to the site. My name is Jason and I live in Lexington, SC. I moved here from Phoenix, AZ about two years ago to escape my ex-wife and ever increasing emissions laws.
My car is a '69 Dart GT with a 273, automatic, the little 7-1/4 rear that I can't find anything for, and the original California black plates. It's about 99% rust free and has been sitting in storage since I moved here, but will be coming home soon now that my house is finally finished.
Here are the only two pics I currently have of my car, thanks to my aforementioned ex-wife taking my computer to the swimming pool....
DSC02017.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

These were taken on the day I bought it, it looks a little different since then, but y'all get it. I'm currently building a magnum headed 360 for it, and hope to rolling around here pretty soon. For those of you who have helped me on this site already, thanks!

Very nice looking Dart. Welcome!! When you get it back out of storage would love to see more pics!!!

Wecome neighbor. Maybe we'll meet at Low Country Mopars event down at Summerville next year.

nice ,, keep us posted and let me know how the SC mopar scene is, ide love to move that direction,, cant believe AZ is clamping down,,,i lived there for a few months,,back in the 1980s

sorry to hear about about your computer. I'm working thru that fiasco too. :evil3:
Fortunetly I dont have a pool.:-D
Arizona just gave us a reprieve on their tightning emission standards. They now offer a waiver if you have Classic Car Insurance, Hagarty _ Grundy, and others.
This is the 1st year in 10 that I havent had to do emissions testing.

When in AZ you gotta have that pool! The good thing about the "big D" in AZ was (at least in my case), house was already up for sale and no kids. 60 days and it was done.

We've probably run into each other sometime while I was out there, maybe on central or up at arrowhead? I grew up in Glendale on 71st Ave and Camelback.

I'm also glad to see AZ is easing off the emissions noose.

We've probably run into each other sometime while I was out there, maybe on central or up at arrowhead? I grew up in Glendale on 71st Ave and Camelback.

I'm also glad to see AZ is easing off the emissions noose.

yeah, we likely met somewhere.
I'm by 83rd and Camelback since 01.
I had a Green 72 Swinger with ralleys for a couple years, then a black primer 69 Superbee untill I got the Duster going.
I went to Arrowhead, 59th and Bell, and now its north of Union Hills on 83rd.

Welcome to FABO Jason! Great looking car!! Congrats on joining the best Mopar site out there and getting your baby home where she belongs soon. You'll love it around here.

hey man thats cool i am currently located in columbia, sc myself for work

wow i lived in az in mesa for 10 months back in 1987 no testing that i remember,, and couldnt find a cruise nite or car hang out to save my soul,,,i worked in tempe on university, cant remember the cros roads,,,was a greasy tonys pizza shop near asu there all i remember,,great weather,,and thats it lol

-
Back