foam blocks

-
I'm only guessing here, I wonder if they were for the window track to come down and rest on to keep it from rattling or road shock.

Looks like they were glued to something originally I found them in the bottom of the doors in the drain channel. Anyone know where they attach?

Like others said, glass anti rattle foam...or a homebrew/tsb attempt at such......to keep the glass or door rods from rattling oneself till insanity.

I don't think I would want anything like that in my doors. They would suck up water and hold water helping to rot away the bottom of your door. But that's just me because I live in a very humid climate!!

Treblig

they are factory installed on the 74 dart sport I'm dismantling-- i found them around the bottom of the 1/4glass--- did not see them in the doors though. Lawrence

they are factory installed on the 74 dart sport I'm dismantling-- i found them around the bottom of the 1/4glass--- did not see them in the doors though. Lawrence

Great another sighting....now just need to find out what their purpose is. I guess if I shined a light and looked closely I might find, OR not, witness marks of their attachment.

-
Back