• Professional Products

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
-

needsaresto

Reaction score
Seems to be lots of dolly's and opinions! Please feel free to leave your negative/positive feedback

So far there is:
1) Tire skate
2) Summit brand
3) Genuine hotrod hardware
4) Profesional products

Tell us what you have!

got mine from Harbor Freight. They're the black ones. Not the best, but they serve the purpose and are probably the cheapest. I think I only paid $75.00 for them (4).

got mine from Harbor Freight. They're the black ones. Not the best, but they serve the purpose and are probably the cheapest. I think I only paid $75.00 for them (4).

As Don said, they are not the best in the world but perhaps the best (for the money) if they suit your needs. I paid right around the same (maybe just a little less for one of the sets).

well same here they work, on flat level ground, the ones we have at school are much better but I don't know who makes them.

I bought the cheap ones from eastwood - I think around $100. They're black. They do their job, but I would recommend spending a little more - maybe w/ a softer (composite?) wheel. Sometimes the metal casters don't want to go in the right direction on my smooth concrete floor, and the car goes off in the wrong direction when you push it. Also, once the castors are facing, lets say, east/west, it's a real PITA to push the car north/south w/o going down and kicking the castors in the right direction to get it moving.

After much consideration and research I went with the tireskate. Been burned too much by Chinese crap I think. Most recently it was a CHEAP Bushnell rifle scope. That cost me 150lb's of mulie deer meat. I bought a Leupold to replace it. Talk aout worlds apart! The Leupold is so clear I can make out the lines on the target at 310 yards!...

Lesson learned. I wasted about $300 on cheap rifle scopes before I went mental and bought a good one.

I've never been one to skimp on tools,so can easily justify tireskates. Still be around and in good shape when my 4 yr old son wants to build something.

Thanks for your help guys!

I bought a set of 12" tire skates at carlisle last year for $180 ( I am to cheap to pay shipping:toothy10:) and it is the best move I ever made I can spin my fully intact 71 duster in a circle with one hand and pulling it in and out aganst the wall is a breeze I plan on buying another set for my other car. Lou

-
Back