For A Bodies User Name

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
I want to know how you came up with your user name for the site. 64dart170 came up with mine. He picked A Body because of the body type of car we have and Betty because he said I was a Betty. Which by the way Betty is not my real name.

Had to think about mine for awhile.:-\"

vbpgimage.jpg

My car is a Canadian Valiant Custom 200. This was the only year and trim level that mother Mopar US. Dart bodied a Valiant so the name? ...........65Vart.

i think I have the same username on every website that i'm subscribed to. wasn't too hard. its unique to me! firstname, middle initial and last name. fred santiago medina. If i could change my username though it'd be 6dart7. thats what my license plate is..

Well I chose Moparnewby mainly because all the time I've been around cars it was mostly GM stuff and the occasional Rustang. I met a guy I work with who is a member here also and he has gotten me into Mopars and considering I'm new to the Mopar scene it just made sense to use Moparnewby. Sorry it was so long winded.

well i have a 71 dodge dart so 71 dodge was simple and to the point

Darwins theory of evolution.
Camaro eats Mustang, Barracuda eats Camaro.

Well I Am A Megadeth Fan Big Time And He Has A Song Called Motopsyco

well it's been different over the yrs and banned many times too, so though my car is a
'3404spdvaliant' my new more 'fitting' name is 1wild&crazyguy
Yes I've had a few, some too vulgar to post here.

Some you'll still find posts from.he he

When I first started hanging around in a fishing forum, I had to choose a name. I was living in Vancouver (more or less), the Hell-hole that it is, and the wife and I were making plans to move to the Island. Somewhere near Comox.

So my name became "comoxbound". I was bound for Comox.

Then when we actually moved, the name seemed redundant. So I asked my friends on the fishing forum to help "rename" me. A buddy in Calgary came up with my new handle. He even still has his first car, it's a 1972 Satellite Sebring. So he's even a Mopar guy.

That is how "comoxian" came to be.

my first dsl email addy, randomly assigned and very unique. I don't get much spam and no one else has it.

I have a tato of a snake on my right arm,all my good buddies call me snake,thatssssssssssss how i got my user name.

My Hockey position and my favorite football players number.
Dfnsmn34
Defenseman = Dfnsmn
Walter Payton =34

What a cool thread 8) I am learning something again tonight.:happy10:
My user name I chose was just for me.
Who ells could I be :clock::clock::read2::read2: maybe Shepherd.

20 years ago I built a speed shop and remodeled the parents house of a nascar guy in Michigan who tagged me with my handle for obvious reasons ,These things tend to stick with you in the construction industry so I've been cannucky { short for "the lost cannuck" or " that damn cannuck" } ever since

well, when i made my account i was watching the food channel (surprising for a fat kid right?) and emerald came up and said "BAYYUM" so thats how i came up with my name

Ex snowmobile adict. "What do you think your Mr. Joe Snowmobiler"
55 was my grass drag racing #

Name is really Dan

-
Back