For A Bodies User Name

-
Well my A body is a 1971 340 Duster and I also pretty much always do things the hard way....you know putting the horse before the cart . My wife swears I have "selective dyslexia" so instead of 340 duster.....I'm restud 043:toothy10:

The 7172 Duster is from 2 cars, one a 71, the other a 72, totaled, cut apart, and put back together ,
The front half is 72 the rear half is 71

I use 95teetee on my car-related forums because I have a '95 Stealth twin turbo...guess I could have thought of something Scamp related for here.

...come to think of it, I should have went with Dumpster. A buddy named my car that because it's a Scamp with a Duster front end :D

My cars engine has allways been a rather stout engine in one form or another. Hence;

Rumble

OH, My car is a Cuda, hence;

fish

Powered by a

Though not an A body, this car I have owned since I'm 20 and I'm 43 now. Best $600 I ever spent. It was a 340 4spd car, but I never got the 340.

OH, I just thought about it, what IS your name?

I use 95teetee on my car-related forums because I have a '95 Stealth twin turbo...guess I could have thought of something Scamp related for here.

...come to think of it, I should have went with Dumpster. A buddy named my car that because it's a Scamp with a Duster front end :D
Welcome :cheers: LMAO I drove a couple Stealth's =P~ I like =P~

Scuba my call sign in the Marine Corps and 0331 my MOS in the Marine Corps.

my 65 valiant is having a new paint job and it is fire-red clearcoat and looks hot so thats how i came up to my name redhot

Great thread ABodyBetty! Getting an explanation on how they were chosen has been interesting.

As for mine, just look at my avatar
8)

Same username on all the forums I post to.
Eastern Washington = 8" rain a year = desert
Rat, a native animal to eastern Washington
=DesertRat, plus it's easy to remember.
Think I will put a small decal of "ratfink" somewhere
on my barracuda. (not readily seen)
Respects, DR

I've always been a Mopar guy. My last name is Monaco.This has been my handle on E Bay since I get my Duster in 1999 as a B Day present from my wife, Now I am a truly certified dustermaniac. :-D

Well, I just thought about my license plate and the make of my car.

I agree, great thread ABodyBetty and I didn't know that wasn't your real name...LOL :smile:

Hoover 72 Demon 051 (Small) (WinCE).jpg

Grew up around my dad's Hemi Roadrunner and my name is Zach... so... Hemizach

Don't really know and if I did I wouldn't be able to remember, Pretty sure it just came to me after a night of lewd drunkin debauchery (I keep hearing this voice yelling "serving wench, more wine and fresh horses for my men"). The first part is true, the second part, well I'm to old for the second part. Now back when I was a young man and "serving wenches were the norm".8)=P~

Actually it's the title of a movie, ha ha fooled ya.

Terry

My first name and this rare Kawi "TT" scrambler I got from my father (before I got the Mopar bug).

w2tt email2.jpg

I've been thinking but I really can't remember how I came up with my name:toothy10:

64 after windshields.jpg

SWEET KAWI!!!!!!!!..... Let the good times ROOOOOOoooooollllll.
I was gonna use ValiaDart (the convertible), but then I started using the'70 as a daily driver, and couldn't get my grandma's heavy yiddish accent out of my head. It's a real Schvinger, that car there... New?

-
Back