For all us single guys

-

dodge freak

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A court spokeswoman says Britney Spears has filed for divorce from rapper-dancer Kevin Federline, citing irreconcilable differences.

© 2006 The Associated Press.

Thats means she be on the hunt for a new guy very soon :love3:

NO THANKS!
I'd take Christina Aguilera over her anytime!
As John would say "She gives me tight pockets!"

a better question is.... why is it everybody could see this coming from day 1 but she couldn't? he was a loser that was in the right place at the right time....it was never going to work.

Well I agree she's not too bright and before all the plastic sugery she was just a fair looking chick-check out her greatest hits: my preogative, and her first videos where she's on roller blades-She and her check book can vist me any time anywhere.

7demon2 said:
a better question is.... why is it everybody could see this coming from day 1 but she couldn't? he was a loser that was in the right place at the right time....it was never going to work.

Who cares....if he's a loser....By looking at him "yes" :tard: however, I sure wouldn't have minded being in his shoes being that kind of a loser. I hope he walks out with 50% $$$$$. Most babes would sure stab and take any male to the cleaners who had fame....Harrison Ford had to pay 50% plus another 50% of anything he makes in the future......(I call it just good payback) :headbang:

Hummmmmmmm, :shock: I'll take sloppy seconds...did I say that :snorting:

I'm more of a Jessica Alba kinda guy but I would do her too! And she could help finance the build of the car. I wouldn't have a prob. with that either.

Yeah she makes like $40 million a year, with a pocket book like that, I wouldn`t care if she looked like Quasimodo.

True very true. Maybe its good she does not know me, I hate to get broken down but with kind of money I am afraid I might do anything she says. What the heck did I just say?????????

With a woman pulling that kinda coin I'd stay at home and cook and clean and change crappy diapers and not complain at all.......plus your poking a nice P of A.......think of the garage she could buy you....fil;led with all the tools you need and all the cars and projects you could dream of.......

I'd still wanna do my own work....gotta have something to do to pass the time.

Dusterb318 said:
I'd still wanna do my own work....gotta have something to do to pass the time.

If your gonna be doing the cooking,cleaning,changing diapers and poking her i think you will have plenty to do to pass the time!

I think she was pissed off cause he was always running off to Las Vegas and partying all the time. I told you we have no idea what it is to have ALL the money in the world to spend, everyday all the time. Guess a normal day is going to the spa, then do some shopping-like buy a new watch and some $300 sunglass, then maybe hit the gym, go to a fancy place for lunch, after that time for some "fun", etc. etc. Well atleast thats what I would do at first.

Heard today that K-Fed will have to get his name changed to Fed-Ex.
icon10.gif

Jerry

I'm just glad she finally dropped the loser... he had a concert here in Chicago tonight at the House of Blues - Ticketmaster.com was GIVING away his tickets for an awesome price of $0.00 - but, you'd still have to pay $9.39 in taxes... :banghead: He sucks as a "rapper", sucked as a husband it looks like, sucks as a father to his what, 3 kids now... sounds like he's got the perfect life...

Oh, for those that like to keep up with all the celebrity gossip, you'll enjoy this site (http://tmz.com). :headbang:

-
Back