-
Status
Not open for further replies.

barracudajohn

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
If anyone wants to pick up this rear glass in the next few weeks, let me know. It is located in PA. ZIP 18038. If you want it, I will remove it and store it for a few weeks, otherwise it stays with the car and gets hauled for scrap. If anyone is keeping track, I added photos of a 1965 Formuls S 4 speed that I just scrapped, the most rusty early Barracuda that I have ever seen/owned.

P1470942.JPG

P1470943.JPG

P1470944.JPG

barracudajohn, I have a friend that would probably be interested in the glass since the one in a car he owns has some chips and it might have a crack. I will talk with him tomorrow and get back to you, if that's O.K. Thanks Joe.

i need the turn signal switch wiring on column if plastic harness connection is still good

barracudajohn, I spoke with my friend and he said he can use the rear window and would also be interested in the windshield and would pay you for your it if that is available. Let me know when and where to go when ready. I live about 114 miles from you in Monroe N.Y. Thanks Joe.

Butting in on someone else's sale thread with your own parts or needs is called hijacking and we don't allow that here. If you need parts, start your own wanted thread. Thanks

I find this site very difficult to navigate. I have no idea how to empty my inbox, it shows that it is empty. I don't know how to contact you about the rear window since, I believe, I cannot give you my phone number.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can PM him. Click his name and and start a conversation. BTW you are doing a good thing, its hard enough keeping these old girls going.

I find this site very difficult to navigate. I have no idea how to empty my inbox, it shows that it is empty. I don't know how to contact you about the rear window since, I believe, I cannot give you my phone number.
Click on your inbox (upper right above the search box) When you see a list of messages click on "show all" on the lower left corner. You can then either click on the little box next to the title, and leave conversation or click on "delete this conversation" to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back