[FOR SALE] For our Chevy friends, I found some small parts for sale cheap!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
Found some Chevy parts that I would like to get rid of cheap.

1. A used HD distributor/oil pump drive intermediate shaft for the Gen 1 small block Chevy engines. This has a steel collar that has a roll pin to secure it to the shaft instead of the OEM snap on nylon one.

CHEVROLET Stef's Fabrication 65070 Stef's Oil Pump Driveshafts | Summit Racing

The shaft is also made of a higher grade steel than the OEM unit. The shaft measures .485” in diameter and 6” in total length. It looks to be in excellent shape but it is used. No issues that I can see.

2. A used Quadrajet carb throttle return spring bracket that looks to be for a 1970 BB or SB truck application. The number stamped on it is 3972454-DG. Most likely this can be used for any Q-Jet application.

3. A used trans cooler line support bracket for the Chevy applications. This is the one that attaches to a forward oil pan bolt. It looks to be in excellent shape with no issues that I can see.

4. 5 SB fuel pump push rods, one being new and never used.

5. 2 distributor drive shaft steel collars to replace the OEM nylon ones. New, never used.

I would like to get $15 for everything plus the shipping. Everything will easily fit in a USPS small flat rate box for $9.45 shipping.

Ken
Edison, NJ

IMG_4631.jpg
IMG_4632.jpg
For our
IMG_4633.jpg
IMG_4634.jpg
IMG_4635.jpg
IMG_4636.jpg
IMG_4637.jpg
IMG_4641.jpg
IMG_4642.jpg