For people not arguing on Christmas

-

thejohnnyguy

Young Gun
Reaction score
We can't all get along on Christmas? geeez... I think it's time to put em away boys... No more of this :thebirdm: or this :bootysha: And definitely none of this :boxing: or :angry5: or :pottytra: or :poke:. Can't we all just be :hippy2: and:drinkers: and :nike:?

OK!!! Who is doing thouse things here :clock:
I will jump in and hert them with kindness :toothy10:
To all the folks here I have not wished a Mary Christmas to here :read2:
This card is for yall :cheers:
from your Arkansas friend Me:happy10: Mike 8)

Attachments

• X727.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 184
Great stuff memike.....
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

Sounds good to me. Merry Christmas.

Great card Mike! Hope you and Treva are enjoying your holiday to the fullest. (And that of course includes how much beer's still left in that bottle LOL)

We can't all get along on Christmas? geeez... I think it's time to put em away boys... No more of this :thebirdm: or this :bootysha: And definitely none of this :boxing: or :angry5: or :pottytra: or :poke:. Can't we all just be :hippy2: and:drinkers: and :nike:?
No joke right? What the hell happened to this place?
Merry Christmas to everybody who is not an *** clown. :cheers:

No arguements here. Todays been great. Hope it was great for everyone else too.

No joke right? What the hell happened to this place?
Merry Christmas to everybody who is not an *** clown. :cheers:

LMAO!!!

I know, it's not funny the things that have brought this about. But the *** clown thing, now THAT was funny.

Thanks! I needed that. Merry Christmas to you too.

Great card Mike! Hope you and Treva are enjoying your holiday to the fullest. (And that of course includes how much beer's still left in that bottle LOL)
I see you have seen some of my posts from last night :cheers:
Still plenty to spare as I sit in my chair 8)
wondering if company will show up from some where.
The night is about gone as I sit and stare
Looking out the widow for a friend that cares =P~
But the night is young so come on over
And I will rack'em up and see how you fair :toothy10:

I crack myself up :toothy10:

I have a 46 year old girl and a 8 year grand daughter and it is bad for what my giil is doing to my wife won't call her all she does is text me and make me the middle man and I feel like **** just because my wife forgot the 8 year old birthday but I went up to there house and drop off a car with 20.00 in it and when she got it the 8 year call granma and thank her and my wife went out and got her and all the rest of kids a gift cert and one for her to. Today was Xmas and no phone from her she is being a real ***** and not even a card Dam kids Just had to rant Wife is to stuburn to call her she feel like the girl needs to call her

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

WOW how do I follow that.......

Ummn Merry Christmas everyone

And dart64gt hopefully you will have a better New Year and things will straighten themselves out.

We're all God's children....when you think about it, that's how most of us behave, like children.

lol!

like a very large family, we sometimes agree, sometimes not agree, sometime agree to not agree, albiet LOUDLY! But we are a virtual family. We may never be perfect, but we try.

now, since X-mas is history, HAPPY NEW YEARS to all!

-
Back