For Ramcharger

-

Rob

Reaction score
We were at a car show yesterday and saw this little guy, made me think of you, he got a little tired with all the walking and needed a lift :-D

DSC03504.jpg

Nice pic, Rob.

Gotta love a GSD pup. They are so cute.

So, how was the show?

My son was unavailable, due to circumstances beyond our control. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. So hitting the Father's Day show didn't seem like a good idea.

The show was great as always, I'll put up a few pics later although I didn't take any pics of cars I have already seen many times before, so not too many A-bodies. Wait until you see the Hemi Cuda, that was pure sweetness :-D

Speaking of Ramcharger, just wondering how Maxie is doing ?
Maxi is doing good bargeahead, She is getting around nicely from what I have seen and what ramcharger said, I seen some pictures of her in his jeep engine build :happy10:

:-D Cool picture Rob :happy10: Joe will like that :-D

We were at a car show yesterday and saw this little guy, made me think of you, he got a little tired with all the walking and needed a lift :-D

DSC03504.jpg

Thanks Rob! You made my day buddy! That GSD looks just like Turbo. I wish I still had her and think about about her all the time.

Speaking of Ramcharger, just wondering how Maxie is doing ?

She's got better to a point and the improvement just stopped. Her frisbee days are over for good and she walks with a pronounced limp, sometimes just holding that leg up. :angry7:

Nice pic, Rob.

Gotta love a GSD pup. They are so cute.

They are horribly cute. How could anyone not fall in love with these little guys? :-D

mines not a pup anymore but thought id share a pic

DSC_0148.jpg

Thanks for sharing! What a great looking GSD.

Maxi is doing good bargeahead, She is getting around nicely from what I have seen and what ramcharger said, I seen some pictures of her in his jeep engine build :happy10:

She seems happy so it's hard to tell if she's in pain. I'm weaning her off the pain meds so we'll see how that goes.

:-D Cool picture Rob :happy10: Joe will like that :-D

Great picture Rob and thanks again. :-D

I'm glad you enjoyed it Joe, I knew you had one before and loved that breed, sure was a cute little guy. :-D

Sorry to hear Maxi's improvement slowed down, I hope she does continue to improve even if it's slowly. That's often the way it works, 80% of an injury takes 20% of the time to heal but the last 20% takes 80% of the time.

I'm glad you enjoyed it Joe, I knew you had one before and loved that breed, sure was a cute little guy. :-D

Sorry to hear Maxi's improvement slowed down, I hope she does continue to improve even if it's slowly. That's often the way it works, 80% of an injury takes 20% of the time to heal but the last 20% takes 80% of the time.

Speaking of which, how's your back coming along?

Speaking of which, how's your back coming along?

Slowly, in fact I was pretty sure I wasn't making any improvement either and then the day of the car show I managed to stay on my feet WAY longer than I've been able to for a very long time. I'm hoping that is a sign of things to come, thanks for asking.

-
Back