-
Status
Not open for further replies.

4spdSport

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a super nice driver, and is by no means a restored or 100 point show car, but a dependable, strong running car that is fun to drive. The car is an original 340 4spd car, but the original engine is gone and car now has a 1971 340 with J-heads, all other numbers match except the previously mentioned engine. Engine has been rebuilt with less than 1000 miles, new clutch pak and car was repainted. Both of these were done prior to my purchase so don't have complete knowledge of what was done at the time. I do know the inner fenders and firewall are clean and show no sign of rust repair or other damage, the floor pans have had metal replaced and they put lower rear 1/4's in both sides, and the trunk is original and solid. Since I purchased the car about two years ago I have done some upgrades to include: carpet, trunk mat, trunk interior dress up panels(car has fold down backseat option), alternator, distributor, wiper motor, wiper linkage bushings, dash harness is original but all other wiring has been replaced, dual exhaust, tires, front end alignment and the bumpers have been rechromed at some point. Again not a perfect car but a good cruiser that is fun to drive. Asking $8500.00, car is in Richmond, Va. area. I have tried several times to upload pics, but I seem to be having issues, sure it is me, but if interested PM me and I will forward all the pics I have or any that you may want.

ok don't let the first post fool you here. i can and will speak for this car and for the guy selling it. he is a cop and a stand up guy. this car will move.. really! it is very solid and dependable. his description is right on. i will help post some pics for him here for you to see the car.....

20091013_496.JPG

20091013_497.JPG

20091013_495.JPG

20091013_466.JPG

20091013_465.JPG

20091013_432.JPG

20091013_431.JPG

20091013_428.JPG

20091013_427.JPG

20091013_426.JPG

At that price I think it's a steal. A nice car for someone. Good luck with your sale.

That is a nice ride my friend!! If I wasn't holding out for the one I used to own, I would just come right on up there and drive this one back to Alabama! it won't last long. Good Luck!!

Very sexy car, if i had the money i would, or you could trade me for both of my dusters :p, anyways, nice car, im sure you could get more out of it, p.s. does anyone have any parts for 70-76 dusters???

That is a nice ride my friend!! If I wasn't holding out for the one I used to own, I would just come right on up there and drive this one back to Alabama! it won't last long. Good Luck!!

It would make the trip but would be a long trip without tunes since the car does need a radio, unless your like me and really enjoy the sound of the exhaust and could drive for hours without a radio. Thanks to a PM from another member I did realize that I failed to include in the info that there is no fender tag on the car, gone when I got the car and the guy I got the car from said it wasn't there when he got it, which is one reason for the price being in a reasonable range.

It is uncanny... I am also an officer in Il. I am retired..multiple back surgery and at least I walk, but of course forced to retire after 18 years well here is what is weird. I have a15 year old son and we have been rebuilding a 75 duster for him...here is a picture Only I couldnt get my hands on a 340 so I went 318 with many upgrades

duster1.jpg

It is uncanny... I am also an officer in Il. I am retired..multiple back surgery and at least I walk, but of course forced to retire after 18 years well here is what is weird. I have a15 year old son and we have been rebuilding a 75 duster for him...here is a picture Only I couldnt get my hands on a 340 so I went 318 with many upgrades

I know this isnt thread relivant but why do you have drag radials on the front?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back