For Sale 1974 AAR Duster

-
Update: The car actually does have the rare 318 race big block. My bad.

Wow,I've only heard about them at car shows but never seen one for sale until now.Just name your price and I'll send you the $$$.Oh,and don't worry about pics,I like surprises.

Did you hear about that 9 7/8 sure grip rearend that is in this car? It bites so hard that they had to redo the pavement after the first test run.

OHHHHHH MANNNNNNN

I thought this was something of myth up until now but it has shown otherwise!!! this is the rare duster they used for the go green prototype where they used an all roller bearing set up and they used polish pebbles as ball bearings , They also used recycled paper and a chemical substance to press into the shape of pistons to make for a light weight rotating assembly.

Have you discovered the switch panel under the passenger seat that converts the exhaust vapor into environment friendly bubbles? again I am just going off what i have read in magazines, can you confirm this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOL

My neighbor has this car. And yes, it is a very rare one of one including the very rare leather convertible top.

If you part it I'll take the 7/8 cam. Should be easy to find the other 1/8.

Can't stand it any longer, got to have that car in my collection I'm going to start.
PM sent!

I have tears rolling off my face....that some funny crap......Is this the one with the left handed smoke shifter and the all new double ball bearing mufflers with reverse flow...gives you 63.99999999 % more power when used with the other option listed prior on this thread....

I top you all, I found a SuperDart in a field the other day. Has the factory supercharged 440 Hemi straight 6 and 6 exahaust pipes, superbird-like wing and nosecone. It has the ultra rare nickle 10" wheels. Coolest part is the pistol grip that comes out of the hole where the AC controls should be. Factory gave it a 12.8:1 rear gear and 20:1 Compression ratio. It's sitting at my house now... $2,000,000,000 takes it

LOL this is fun

I would like to see the orig. sketch on putting the sun roof in that
leather convertible top. I like the way they put the
seam in it so it would fold. Sheer genius!

They don't makum like that anymore.

If I remember correctly, this car also had the extended exhaust tips each with the factory optioned tow balls mounted on them for use with all dual tongued Mopar Accessories trailers. Dual alternators came standard.

I would like to see the orig. sketch on putting the sun roof in that
leather convertible top. I like the way they put the
seam in it so it would fold. Sheer genius!

They don't makum like that anymore.

Sorry! according to the factory options for that year, the top is
white albino seal skin. Not leather as stated. LOL.

Sorry! according to the factory options for that year, the top is
white albino seal skin. Not leather as stated. LOL.

Sorry, you are absolutely right. The seal skin option just happened to be the only politically correct top option for '74. The car I am familiar with turns out to be a somewhat inferior clone.

Let's not forget the '71 dAARt! Under the hood lurks a 318 SRT8(prototype, of course.) The smooth front bumper and hidden headlamps are for aerodynamics as well as good looks.

I saw one at a car show just the other day, this one obviously had the AAR stripe delete package:
hiddenheadlamps2.jpg

Let's not forget the '71 dAARt! Under the hood lurks a 318 SRT8(prototype, of course.) The smooth front bumper and hidden headlamps are for aerodynamics as well as good looks.

I saw one at a car show just the other day, this one obviously had the AAR stripe delete package:
hiddenheadlamps2.jpg

That actually looks really neat lol

My uncles friend new a guy who heard about a guy who went to a different school than the guy who parked next to one of those once .man that thing was fast.

hiddenheadlamps2.jpg

That's pretty cool looking.It kinda reminds me of that guy on Star Trek Next Generation who had the air filter on his face.

-
Back