FOR SALE: 1984 Plymouth Gran Fury Police Car Parting out...what do you need?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
I know its not an a-body but I have a 1980's (not sure the year, 84?) Plymouth Gran Fury Ex-Squad car that I will be parting out. It is very rusty and beat but still has some good parts to give up. 318 4bbl engine, 8 1/4 rear is gone. Some parts I am keeping but not much so let me know what you need and I can let you know the condition and price. I am in central MN, Thanks FABO!! :D

DSC06456.jpg

DSC06457.jpg

DSC06459.jpg

DSC06461.jpg

DSC06460.jpg

DSC06464.jpg

DSC06462.jpg

DSC06466.jpg

DSC06463.jpg

FYI, the certified speedo is available only in the cop cars. I found one for my 66 Monaco 500. If you sell it, the speedo gear needs to go with it for the true Certified speed.

Keith, i could really use the throttle cable bracket / return spring bracket and the kickdown arm to the carb if they are still available

PM

Sorry, I have really been slacking on this, but I have a list of parts people were asking about, hopefully next week I can get to it

Attachments

• bump3b.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,315
im still needing the kickdown rod from the carb to the throttle linkage for a four barrel keith. its for the 1 piece set-up

thanks bud

im still needing the kickdown rod from the carb to the throttle linkage for a four barrel keith. its for the 1 piece set-up

thanks bud

no throttle stuff left. Do you need the single rod, like fot the kickdown? It is a long curved rod that goes from the trans to the throttle? I may have some of those. I will send you a PM.

Hi, How are the floors and the trunk floor and looking for a old dip or grand fury police car rolling body do not need motor or trans just a roller with little rust.

I have to wonder if there is a pair of 302 heads there.

Hi, How are the floors and the trunk floor and looking for a old dip or grand fury police car rolling body do not need motor or trans just a roller with little rust.

Car is heavily rusted out underneath.

I have to wonder if there is a pair of 302 heads there.

There might be, engine is in till spring now due to the cold and snow, its buried in the back 40 LOL

Sorry, the front brake stuff is spoken for, I forgot to mention that in the start of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back