Status
Not open for further replies.

briankaplan

greenduster
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
R/T with 81,500 miles. Of course the 360, auto, 3.91 rear gear.
Adult driven. I've owned this truck sense 2001. The wife used this
as her summer driver. So you know it wasn't beat on.
All the other stuff. Stock exhaust with a Flowmaster. Edelbrock
headers, Magnum air intake, Hypertech prower programer, TBI spacer.
Xenon front facia, lund scoops(only for the looks). Rear wing.
New tires, tie rod ends and alignment. Just cause they were getting slightly worn.
Asking $7,500.00 PM me here.
Thanks for looking. Brian

Attachments

• 100_2374.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 843
  • 100_2375.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 852
  • 100_2378.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 837
  • 100_2379.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 847
Nice truck.

Mine is the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned, and the most reliable of any that I've ever known anyone else to have owned, if that makes any sense.

129,000 miles and only calipers, rotors, one front hub, a water pump, and because of that, a radiator.
Still runs, and has power like the day I bought it.
Average 14.1 MPG. Not horrible for a 4200 LB truck with a back seat that can get out of it's own way.

Beautiful Dakota! It's givin me flashbacks. Mine was totalled, but that was a STRONG runnin truck. When I got hit, the other person tore the front of the car off & broke the block. I was still running. I had to pull over & shut the engine off w/ the air bags blown. When I got the settlement, I couldn't find another 1, because everyone's running the wheels off them. I still wake up crying over that truck.

I had a 2000 extenda-cab as well but not the R/T, mine had the 3.9 V6 and was a worry free truck. Only thing I didnt like was the poor gas mileage...lucky to get 19mpg..Loved it though and miss it. Bump for ya!

That's a nice truck. I have a 99 regular cab R/T with almost 200,000 miles on it. Same color as this one. It's the best vehicle I've ever owned. I wouldn't mind having another one as a backup.

I have a 99, extended cab, same color. LOVE IT.

Some coward hit and ran it on the drivers side right behind the cab.
Still driveable but hurts to look at.
Great Price on yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back